Top RB in SE Ky 2008.

Sester/Cranyon from Pburg are the best duo IMO.

Fuggate is great from Breathitt.

Lee from Belfry is a LOAD!

Harmon from Pikeville is a nice athlete.

The 2 at Raceland are very good too. There names have slipped me. I think they are both back.

Sester/Cranyon from Pburg are the best duo IMO.

Fuggate is great from Breathitt.

Lee from Belfry is a LOAD!

Harmon from Pikeville is a nice athlete.

The 2 at Raceland are very good too. There names have slipped me. I think they are both back.

This is a solid list IMO!

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I believe Michael Campbell, Ryan Fritts, and Caleb Watkins are all three top 10 caliber backs with potential to be the top 3 backs in the Mountains. While they will need to prove it on the field, I think Corbin features one of the best all around backfields in the state. Corbin has had some great backs recently with Jarrod Lawson, Brad Lawson, Josh Ware, etc but as a whole backfield, this may be the best one since Jon Sizemore, STephen Cook, and Mike Neal back in the 2000 season.

I believe Michael Campbell, Ryan Fritts, and Caleb Watkins are all three top 10 caliber backs with potential to be the top 3 backs in the Mountains. While they will need to prove it on the field, I think Corbin features one of the best all around backfields in the state. Corbin has had some great backs recently with Jarrod Lawson, Brad Lawson, Josh Ware, etc but as a whole backfield, this may be the best one since Jon Sizemore, STephen Cook, and Mike Neal back in the 2000 season.

You'r right Corbin has the best backfield, Bell Co has the best back in Southeastern KY.

I seen somebody talking about turn some heads.Wait tell you see Harlan Countys T.J Green,N.Gilliam,L.Simmons,G.Roberts.Thats one heck of a backfield...The Bears look deep in the backfield... POWER AND SPEED WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED!!!

I have seen Gilliam and I was impressed with that kid, another plus is Tom Larkey on the Black Bear sidelines that = wins

I think he said SE KY???

Greer from Bell.

Is Steven White going to be North Laurel's main back this fall, I've been hearing that around town?

Edited by Ram
Rule 13