Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lakers 93 Spurs 91

Featured Replies

Final.

 

:dancingpa

:lol:

 

How bout them Lakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That could have been a brutal loss for the Lakers. Glad they hung on.

We have a thread for this series, not sure why you feel it necessary to start a new one for this one game. If we did that we'd have way too many threads.

  • Author
We have a thread for this series, not sure why you feel it necessary to start a new one for this one game. If we did that we'd have way too many threads.

 

It's not a series anymore...

 

Are you the thread starting police???

We have a thread for this series, not sure why you feel it necessary to start a new one for this one game. If we did that we'd have way too many threads.

 

Your one to talk about having to many threads.

It's not a series anymore...

 

Are you the thread starting police???

 

Yes it is. The Spurs are down 3-1, the series might be close to being over, but it isn't over.

 

And no, I'm not the thread starting police. But it's completely unnecessary to start a thread for every different game in the playoffs when we have a thread for the series.

Your one to talk about having to many threads.

 

Care to explain?

  • Author
Yes it is. The Spurs are down 3-1, the series might be close to being over, but it isn't over.

 

And no, I'm not the thread starting police. But it's completely unnecessary to start a thread for every different game in the playoffs when we have a thread for the series.

 

There's a thread for every different game in the playoffs???

Care to explain?

 

No need.

 

 

 

Ginobli needs to be on the bench right now. He is obviously not right. Very very unproductive 38 minutes.

Care to explain?

 

I didn't make the comment, but I will take a shot at it... He is probably referring to how you start a thread for every NFL transactions and/or sports article in the Dayton Daily News that usually end up with less than 20 posts.

 

I'm not saying it is wrong, but you start a lot of threads for someone to criticize someone for starting one of their own.

No need.

 

 

 

Ginobli needs to be on the bench right now. He is obviously not right. Very very unproductive 38 minutes.

 

I'd just like to know what you are referring to. If you are going to say something why not explain it?

I didn't make the comment, but I will take a shot at it... He is probably referring to how you start a thread for every NFL transactions and/or sports article in the Dayton Daily News that usually end up with less than 20 posts.

 

I'm not saying it is wrong, but you start a lot of threads for someone to criticize someone for starting one of their own.

 

I am doing something I was specifically asked to do. If anyone has a problem with that, they should probably contact theguru. I think they can find his email somewhere on the site.

There's a thread for every different game in the playoffs???

 

No there isn't, because we have a thread for each series. Which is exactly why this thread is unnecessary.

  • Author
No there isn't, because we have a thread for each series. Which is exactly why this thread is unnecessary.

 

Well why are you still posting in such an unncessary thread??? Isn't that unnecessary???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.