Track The Braves (Week 9)

Well it's a good beginning to the week when you beat Brandon Webb, and the Braves beat him good. Chipper Jones added a hit and is now batting .416 on the year.

Brian McCann extended his hit streak to 13 games with a solo homerun.

Teixeira is still swinging a hot bat as he drove in 4 runs today. Jurrjens picked up the win!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Braves up 2-0 on the Brewers early on. Kelly Johnson and Gregor Blanco each with solo homeruns. Chipper Jones added another hit.

Tim Hudson was in a jam with runners on 1st and 2nd with no outs but got Fielder to ground into the DP and then got Hart out to end the inning.

Go Braves.

Whats up with Diaz SV?

Apparently he is on the DL with a strained muscle. He looked so promising last year but I really believe it was just part of him platooning. He had his shot at starting and has failed. I believe that the Braves may look to trade him come July. I mean he's a good player and showed power last year, but I think the Braves are ready to give the job to Gregor Blanco.

Apparently he is on the DL with a strained muscle. He looked so promising last year but I really believe it was just part of him platooning. He had his shot at starting and has failed. I believe that the Braves may look to trade him come July. I mean he's a good player and showed power last year, but I think the Braves are ready to give the job to Gregor Blanco.

I meant about his season possibly being over.

I meant about his season possibly being over.

Well I didn't watch any highlights last night so I wasn't sure of the extent of the injury. I just read the article and he is supposed to be re-evaluated today to check on how serious it is. The original diagnosis is that he suffered a posterior cruciate ligament strain. Braves have already moved him to the 15 day DL. Hopefully he can make a speedy recovery, the Braves have had a lot of injuries already.