9th Region 08-09

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Highlands should be extremely tough in 08/09 along with the usual suspects of NDA, Boone, Conner and NewCath. I look for Holy Cross and St Henry to be very competitive as well as Ludlow who has the Daughtery girl back along with the other 2 tall girls. Alot will depend on their guard play. Dixie has some young girls that depending on how quickly the mature could cause alot problems for some teams. Should be another good year in the 9th Region.

HHS is loaded w/talent and alot of experienc. Boone loses one player but that one is the 9th Reg Player of the Yr but everyone coming back knows what it takes to win. Conner has Long/Beasley and loses some great Sr leadership. NDA will have to rely on one player, Jackson. Ludlow has the size so they might make some REAL noise this coming yr.

St Henry has some good young talent but w/a new coach, I feel they will be a yr/two away. Ryle is my sleeper. I think they lose one Sr guard w/everyone else back and a transfer guard coming in who I hear can flat out play.

Ryle is my sleeper. I think they lose one Sr guard w/everyone else back and a transfer guard coming in who I hear can flat out play.

:thumb:Forgot all about Ryle and I would agree with you, they will definitely be a team to watch next year.

HHS is loaded w/talent and alot of experience. Boone loses one player but that one is the 9th Reg Player of the Yr but everyone coming back knows what it takes to win. Conner has Long/Beasley and loses some great Sr leadership. NDA will have to rely on one player, Jackson. Ludlow has the size so they might make some REAL noise this coming yr.

St Henry has some good young talent but w/a new coach, I feel they will be a yr/two away. Ryle is my sleeper. I think they lose one Sr guard w/everyone else back and a transfer guard coming in who I hear can flat out play.

Two teams who have been near/on top for several yrs, NDA and NCC, I think will be down this coming yr. Although, they do have to of the top players in the region w/Casey Jackson and Courtney Sandfoss.

I have a feeling that starting players at those highschools will do alot not to get re-districted and have to leave their team, but with that said I am curious to see Cooper will match up with their district.

I have a feeling that starting players at those highschools will do alot not to get re-districted and have to leave their team, but with that said I am curious to see Cooper will match up with their district.

If they are not Sr's to be and live in the new Cooper Dist, they have no choice but to attend Cooper unless they MOVE!

Some families are willing to move to stay in district, personally I wouldn't but some are. What are the chances of a NDA Conner rematch in the 9th region championship?:confused:

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Way to early for serious predicitions, but having said that I predict a very close contest between many 9th region teams. Makes for another great season of games and another great season of posting.

Good luck to all!

Ammerman doesn't crack the starting lineup? That's a pretty strong group.

Ammerman was very impressive last year. Very talented scorer.

Seniors..Jackson, Delph, Albanese, Ludwig and Walker.