Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will win the state fastpitch title this year?

Who will win state? 68 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win state?

    • Owensboro Catholic
      10%
      7
    • North Laurel
      17%
      12
    • Greenwood
      1%
      1
    • Ryle
      39%
      27
    • Ballard
      2%
      2
    • Scott County
      4%
      3
    • Grayson County
      1%
      1
    • Reidland
      2%
      2
    • Christian County
      1%
      1
    • Manual
      1%
      1
    • Other (please specify)
      16%
      11

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

North Laurel is the team to beat, I've seen 11-16 teams in the tournament.

 

If GRC can't win then I hope N. Laurel does.:thumb: For my many friends at NL.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You rock! I will certainly pull for GRC, .... unless they play North, then all bets are off!!! :thumb:

Think we are in opposit brackets. GRC is very young....this experience will be great for them....I agree that NL is the team to beat.:thumb::thumb:

  • Author
Think we are in opposit brackets. GRC is very young....this experience will be great for them....I agree that NL is the team to beat.:thumb::thumb:

 

I think they are one of the teams to beat. O'Cath, North Laurel, Greenwood, Ryle, Ballard, Scott County would be the top 6 IMHO. But I have been wrong before. Grayson is another one to watch for as well as Christian County. I still think this tourney is wide open. The 2nd round could have some phenomenal matchups that could be the difference in wins this tournamenbt like Les said. Who stays in the winners bracket and who drops down and has a tougher row to hoe.

I think they are one of the teams to beat. O'Cath, North Laurel, Greenwood, Ryle, Ballard, Scott County would be the top 6 IMHO. But I have been wrong before. Grayson is another one to watch for as well as Christian County. I still think this tourney is wide open. The 2nd round could have some phenomenal matchups that could be the difference in wins this tournamenbt like Les said. Who stays in the winners bracket and who drops down and has a tougher row to hoe.

 

Just gald to be there...everyone thought it would be Montgomery Co.....that is why they play the games.:thumb:

 

Have a great time my friend,.....make memories....:thumb:

  • Author
Just gald to be there...everyone thought it would be Montgomery Co.....that is why they play the games.:thumb:

 

Have a great time my friend,.....make memories....:thumb:

 

Will do!!! :thumb:

Les...you have mellowed....:lol: I agree we are very young...alot of Freshmen and a 8th grader. Just glad that the Cards won the region and have a chance to see what it is like....will make them hungry for the next few years to get back.

 

On a side note....saw you at the Basketball state tourney...wanted to come by and say Hi , but we were on opposite ends of the court. Maybe we can meet during basketball season.:thumb:

 

Coach McCloud is a very good coach and will have his team ready. Anytime you want to stop by ... you are more than welcome.:thumb:

The teams that have played a tough schedule will do better and GRC has played a weak schedule the last few years and that hurts in the long run.

I'm in Owensboro as I type this.

 

I too am in Owensboro. In fact I live here!! Hope you are not staying at the Executive Inn. They maybe closing while you are still there!!! PM me if you need any information or if I can help you with anything here in Owensboro

Any bgp'ers going to the tourney?

 

Sorry about the edit...I was in a big big hurry...Glad to see you guys on top of things!!!!! Make us look a little smarter than we are..Thanks again

I too am in Owensboro. In fact I live here!! Hope you are not staying at the Executive Inn. They maybe closing while you are still there!!! PM me if you need any information or if I can help you with anything here in Owensboro

 

Thank you very much. I am at the Executive and it's HOT in here!!!! Some of the cooling systems are not working and it's a problem. Everytime I come here, something isn't working here.

Thank you very much. I am at the Executive and it's HOT in here!!!! Some of the cooling systems are not working and it's a problem. Everytime I come here, something isn't working here.

 

Many Many problems with the hotel....It is a disgrace what has happened there and the"quest" are paying the price.

Did I read that the international tie-breaker rule is no longer being used?

North Laurel beat C. Hardin 7-0. GRC lost. Ryle, Lawerence Co. , Greenwood and Anderson has won.

  • Author

Was at the Exec visiting this evening. No AC, teams not blocked together, ... IF this hotel stays open, they should NEVER win the bid again. Just awful.

 

So far in the tourney, I would rank the top 4 (on 2 game performances as follows:

 

Greenwood

North Laurel

Ryle

O'Cath

 

Biggest surprise was Lawrence County. They are MUCH better than I thought and 2 errors cost them the game against O'Cath. They could be a darkhorse. But if Greenwood keeps playing the way they did against Anderson, they could very well be the 2008 state champs.

Many Many problems with the hotel....It is a disgrace what has happened there and the"quest" are paying the price.

 

Sounds like you have more info than us. What's gone wrong at the Big E? I've not been there since the last time they hosted the tourney.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.