Greenup Co. 11 Raceland 0 (5 innings)

Greenup Co. used a 9 run 4th inning (I believe that it was 9 in the 4th) on their way to a win in this one. Hieneman pitched his usual great game for GCHS. T.H. had 11 k's (and I am not sure about this but I don't think that Raceland had hit in this one.)

Congrats to GCHS on the win and the best of luck to you in the 63rd championship and in the 16th Regional next week.

Raceland has absoluitely no reason to hang their heads over this loss to GC. Raceland started out 0-6 this season and came back to rack up some good wins after that bad start. I believe that GC will go on to win the district and the 16th Regional next week.

Raceland seniors, thank you for all your hard work through the years and remember "Once A Ram, Always A Ram". The best of luck to you after graduation.

Congratulations to Greenup Co, no excuses for Raceland, we just got out played. Hieneman had a no hitter, Raceland did not have a base runner, and did not have the pitching to play with Greenup.

Thanks to the seniors at Raceland, you have always made up proud and played hard.

Congratulations to Greenup Co, no excuses for Raceland, we just got out played.

I certainly echo that statment Ram, we are not into the excuse making busines down here. We were beaten tonight by a better baseball team...........Period. Good luck to GC the rest of the way.

Congrats to GC on the win. Greenup County has an excellent ball club and will be a tough matchup for any opponent.

Blue Collar performance by Hieneman who has a bright future ahead.

Best of luck to the Musketeers. I hope you win the State Championship!!!! :thumb:

Congrads to GC. To the Raceland Team you all did a fine job coming back this year and playing with heart. We all will sadly miss our seniors. We wish you all the best in your future college plans.