Bon Jovi

sportsfan41

This is the 2nd time it's run, and I still couldn't help but watching it. He's a good guy, and like Bruce Springsteen, seems to have a really good grip on reality, and an appreciation of what they have.

This is the 2nd time it's run, and I still couldn't help but watching it. He's a good guy, and like Bruce Springsteen, seems to have a really good grip on reality, and an appreciation of what they have.

Indeed, like his purchasing of the Philadelphia Sould to help give back to the community and rejuvinate the area. Just a really neat guy.

Of course, that doesn't make his music suck any less.

Indeed, like his purchasing of the Philadelphia Sould to help give back to the community and rejuvinate the area. Just a really neat guy.

I think so too....and staying married to his wife and never becoming one of those rock-n-roll cliches, he deserves and even greater amount of respect.

I think so too....and staying married to his wife and never becoming one of those rock-n-roll cliches, he deserves and even greater amount of respect.

Unlike Richie Sambora, who was one of Cher's many beaus. But that's one of few redeemable traits for Jon Bongiovi.

Unlike Richie Sambora, who was one of Cher's many beaus. But that's one of few redeemable traits for Jon Bongiovi.

For the record, the segment was about John, not the band, except as it related to being a huge part of his life.

I do respect the guy but I'm with Jim as far as the music goes.

Perfectly acceptable and reasonable.:thumb:

I know how you feel. See, I respect Hunter S Thompson for is success, but think the stuff he wrote is crap.

Love the old music (not the new stuff very much). I always liked him too. Dead or Alive is still an all time favorite. Slippery When Wet and New Jersey bring back a lot of great middle school and high school memories.