Sen. Kennedy Diagnosed with Brain Tumor

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to mention a real lady killer.

Not original at all. I've seen that one on numerous conservative sites. Some may feel that "real classy" offering on a thread about a possible stroke, but I put nothing past conservative hacks. Plus, I don't mind political incorrectness.So, knock yourself out. Just a little more original next time...

I will take no joy from Ted Kennedy's situation because I am sure that his family includes many decent people who will be affected but I honestly cannot generate much sympathy for the man himself. However, I will forego the Ted Kennedy jabs and jokes until Kennedy recovers or until after a reasonable time after his funeral if he does not survive.

Not to mention a real lady killer.

:lol:

If you libs can take it out on Heston the day after he died, we can have our fun with His Royal Tedness. If he dies, I'll remain quiet until he's buried.

Not original at all. I've seen that one on numerous conservative sites. Some may feel that "real classy" offering on a thread about a possible stroke, but I put nothing past conservative hacks. Plus, I don't mind political incorrectness.So, knock yourself out. Just a little more original next time...
There is no rule against personal attacks against non-members and to my knowledge, Kennedy is not a member (but I am).

I started this thread just to give out info about Senator Kennedy's condition. I didn't intend for it to get into this political fighting. I'm almost sorry I did now.

:lol:

If you libs can take it out on Heston the day after he died, we can have our fun with His Royal Tedness. If he dies, I'll remain quiet until he's buried.

Not all of us did or would. Hearsay, I am actually suprised by this comment. Isn't this similar to a playground argument of, "but he did it first!"

There is no rule against personal attacks against non-members and to my knowledge, Kennedy is not a member (but I am).

What people can and SHOULD do are two separate things. Unfortunately, everything we CHOOSE to do...or choose not to...says something about us.

Not all of us did or would. Hearsay, I am actually suprised by this comment. Isn't this similar to a playground argument of, "but he did it first!"

What people can and SHOULD do are two separate things. Unfortunately, everything we CHOOSE to do...or choose not to...says something about us.

Probably right, on both counts.