Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Camp question:

Featured Replies

Wasnt that Bryan Station's gym right up the street from Transy? I remember playing in Sayre's gym as well. Transy's a neat campus, lot of fun and great memories. I recommend this camp for an overnight. '

 

Dunbar Rec. Center was used and was the hottest gym I've ever been to. In addition to it and Sayre, they used Broadway Christian Church, the old Jefferson St (?) YMCA, and a middle school (Lexington Traditional?). It is one of the top camps, especially for middle school/early high school players (made much nicer by staying on campus in air conditioned gyms now).

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunbar Rec. Center was used and was the hottest gym I've ever been to. In addition to it and Sayre, they used Broadway Christian Church, the old Jefferson St (?) YMCA, and a middle school (Lexington Traditional?). It is one of the top camps, especially for middle school/early high school players (made much nicer by staying on campus in air conditioned gyms now).

 

I remember the Broadway Church gym too. Wasn't it on a second floor or something??

The Broadway gym had a rubber floor if I remember correctly. I still remember that Dunbar Rec gym, those were some hot days. They had those huge fans but blowing 90 degree air will only do so much.

The Broadway gym had a rubber floor if I remember correctly. I still remember that Dunbar Rec gym, those were some hot days. They had those huge fans but blowing 90 degree air will only do so much.

 

Yea, but good times brother, good times. I wish I could go back.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.