Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rose Hill 6 Raceland 3

Featured Replies

Hammonds pitched well last night, defense turned two double plays and the offense finally put some hits together. :thumb:

 

Second game (Varsity) Rose Hill 1 Raceland 13

Rose Hill played like the young team they are, Porter (sixth grader) gave up 10 runs and six walks in three innings. The offense was quited for Rose Hill. Raceland bats came to life during the second game and the score shows it.

The paper made it sound like they were both varsity games.

Can anyone clarify this? Was this a varsity game or a JV game?

According to the DI it was a varsity game.

  • Author
According to the DI it was a varsity game.

 

It was a varsity game, I failed to put that in the title.

It was a varsity game, I failed to put that in the title.

 

 

You didn't need to.

It was a varsity game, I failed to put that in the title.

 

:thumb: I apologize, I thought that from the way that you mentioned the other score later in the post that the one you were talking about was a JV game. My mistake.

Both were varsity

Raceland 3

Rose Hill 6

GAME 1

Raceland 13

Rose Hill 1

GAME 2

Both were varsity

Raceland 3

Rose Hill 6

GAME 1

Raceland 13

Rose Hill 1

GAME 2

If you were there;) could you give us some information? Was this Raceland's JV versus Rose Hill's varsity? I'm not down playing Rose Hill, but to win by twelve then lose by three to the same team is odd. Rose Hill is quite young from what I understand. Just wondering.

If you were there;) could you give us some information? Was this Raceland's JV versus Rose Hill's varsity? I'm not down playing Rose Hill, but I don't think Raceland has been beaten by 12 runs in several years, and Rose Hill is quite young from what I understand. Just wondering.
Raceland won by 12. Are you Lysdexic?:p

What are you talking about? And where did you get that, you must have altered my post, because I could never make such a mistake.;)

Raceland educated?:rolleyes:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know how you feel!

  • Author
If you were there;) could you give us some information? Was this Raceland's JV versus Rose Hill's varsity? I'm not down playing Rose Hill, but to win by twelve then lose by three to the same team is odd. Rose Hill is quite young from what I understand. Just wondering.

 

 

Both games were varsity games, Kelsee Hammonds started and finished the first game. Then in the second varsity game they started one of the jv pitchers and Raceland to advantage of it big time. Rose Hill played the second varsity game with their jv line up. I think they were happy to leave with at least one win.

^Thanks, I was wondering what went on.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.