May 6, 200818 yr Author They have to prove its him first don't they? Even if he didn't fire the shots, it still looks pretty bad if it was his gun and he claimed it never left his house.
May 6, 200818 yr Gosh, I didn't think Colts players got involved in this sort of thing. I guess Peyton "Jesus" Manning can't lift everybody on his team up above the fray after all, despite the way Colts fans make it sound.
May 6, 200818 yr Author Gosh, I didn't think Colts players got involved in this sort of thing. I guess Peyton "Jesus" Manning can't lift everybody on his team up above the fray after all, despite the way Colts fans make it sound. :laugh::laugh:I couldn't help but laugh... What about Tony Dungy?
May 6, 200818 yr Even though this has absolutely zero to do with Peyton Manning, Jim Schue manages to get a Peyton Manning insult in. :lol:
May 6, 200818 yr Even though this has absolutely zero to do with Peyton Manning, Jim Schue manages to get a Peyton Manning insult in. :lol: Schue's just trying to bate someone into calling Peyton a gun slinger, or how he's got a Cannon for an arm. Jim is a closet Petyon Manning minion.
May 6, 200818 yr Regarding Marvin's gun: "In November (2005) the Homeland Security Department issued an 'Officer Safety Alert' regarding the (BFN 5.7) with the headline 'body armor defeating handgun,'" reported the Associated Press. "The alert said the Trumbull, Conn., police department had seized such a pistol and noted that its bullets were 'advertised as being able to penetrate 48 layers of Kevlar at 50 meters.'" Why exactly would a civilian need such a weapon? To take down Ironman? From the website enemyforces.com: "The "Five-seveN" Self-loading Pistol is a new generation and conception weapon. Technically it is classified as an ordinary submachine gun but tactically it is a Personal Defense Weapon. To remind: the PD Weapons are mainly used by drivers, staff personnel, artillery crew, and other second line soldiers ..." http://www.sportsline.com/columns/story/10813814
May 6, 200818 yr No, I just find it ironic that the "choir boy" of WRs turns out to be the biggest thug of them all. :thumb: Marvin and Tony were thought to be saints in the NFL.
May 6, 200818 yr Gosh, I didn't think Colts players got involved in this sort of thing. I guess Peyton "Jesus" Manning can't lift everybody on his team up above the fray after all, despite the way Colts fans make it sound. :laugh: :thumb:
May 6, 200818 yr Gosh, I didn't think Colts players got involved in this sort of thing. I guess Peyton "Jesus" Manning can't lift everybody on his team up above the fray after all, despite the way Colts fans make it sound. :banana::banana::banana::banana:
May 6, 200818 yr Regarding Marvin's gun: "In November (2005) the Homeland Security Department issued an 'Officer Safety Alert' regarding the (BFN 5.7) with the headline 'body armor defeating handgun,'" reported the Associated Press. "The alert said the Trumbull, Conn., police department had seized such a pistol and noted that its bullets were 'advertised as being able to penetrate 48 layers of Kevlar at 50 meters.'" Why exactly would a civilian need such a weapon? To take down Ironman? From the website enemyforces.com: "The "Five-seveN" Self-loading Pistol is a new generation and conception weapon. Technically it is classified as an ordinary submachine gun but tactically it is a Personal Defense Weapon. To remind: the PD Weapons are mainly used by drivers, staff personnel, artillery crew, and other second line soldiers ..." http://www.sportsline.com/columns/story/10813814 There's a thread on this.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.