Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Rivals 2008 Rankings

Featured Replies

Monroe looks good until he goes up against some of the other top big men in the class. He'll do well at Georgetown, though, that system is perfect for him.

Is Majok really in that class that #13 would put him at?
Not IMO. I'd put him SOLIDLY in the top 50, but he doesn't have the immediate impact potential that I'd see in a top 15 guy.

I havent seen the guy, but from what I have heard that is about the assessment I would have to give him as well 02.

  • Author
I wonder when they are going to come out with new 09 and 10 rankings?

Usually after the spring evaluation period...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.