Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Rivals 2008 Rankings

Featured Replies

Swopshire still underrated a star in my opinion. Gates deserves to be in the top 25.

Olek Czyz is also underrated, IMO. I really wanted Louisville to snag him.

As far as my opinion of the rankings.

 

Underrated:

 

Demarquis Bost

Mike Rosario

Courtney Fortson

Luke Babbit

Samardo Samuels

Kemba Walker

 

Overrated:

 

Scotty Hopson

Greg Monroe

BJ Mullens (probably)

Tony Woods

Also, it would be huge for UK to some how snag Majok now, which seems to be a long shot when it comes to recruiting ranking. I also think that Rashanti Harris is a great player, but I hear he won't be eligible. Also, Chris Singleton was a lot bigger miss IMO looking at it now, then when he committed to FSU. Everyone said he was a smaill forward, heck he can play inside just as well.

  • Author

Kemba Walker climbed all the way to 14. Not sure how that's underrated...

Kemba Walker climbed all the way to 14. Not sure how that's underrated...

 

I think hes a top 10 guy, not much underrated, but judging by the McDonald's All American game he was very impressive. The other guys I have on the list I have seen all of them more than once.

  • Author
I think hes a top 10 guy, not much underrated, but judging by the McDonald's All American game he was very impressive. The other guys I have on the list I have seen all of them more than once.

If he could score a little better I think Walker would be a Top 10 guy. UC finished #2 for him, and I wasn't a happy camper... :lol:

If he could score a little better I think Walker would be a Top 10 guy. UC finished #2 for him, and I wasn't a happy camper... :lol:

 

He just really stood out to me in an Allstar game, which is something that really means very little. But he was very athletic and had a great motor on him. I would love to see him wearing blue and white next year!

Nothing against Mr. Hopson, but he is no where near the 5th best player in the nation! I really like Ed Davis and I think he should be rated much higher than he is!

 

Wake Forest has 3 of the top-20 players in the country! Impressive considering Coach Prosser passed away and the transitional period that came w/that!

 

I think Darius Miller should be rated higher than he is at least around #35!

 

Looks like Devoe Joesph and Ralph Sampson III both moved up dramatically, 20 or more spots if my memory serves me correct. Joseph maybe even more since he played in Canada!

Theres no way greg monroe is overrated, the kis is a beast in the paint.

I've herad Tony Woods is overrated though. The best player in the class in my opinion is Aminu or Jennings.

Just for the record LMB I think Mullens is gonig to be a stud.

Just for the record LMB I think Mullens is gonig to be a stud.

 

I don't disagree with you. I just don't know if hes the best player in the class.

Theres no way greg monroe is overrated, the kis is a beast in the paint.

I've herad Tony Woods is overrated though. The best player in the class in my opinion is Aminu or Jennings.

 

I have seen him play a few times. He is very overrated. Am I mistaken or did he not even score in the McDonald's All American game. I do think he is extremely talented, but doesn't really know how to play. If I could pick between Samuels and Monroe its a no-brainer. I take Samuels.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.