Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Sophmores in NKY?

Featured Replies

this is a no brainer from the 8th region the carroll co panthers have the top sophomore class coming through Carroll co. in the last 20-30 years.

Jesse Proctor, Kevin Welch, Kenny Welch, D.C Craig, Will Yager, this class is very talented every player has the potential to do great things

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One name not mentioned is Matt Klein sophomore relief pitcher at CovCath. I think the Ryle fans can tell you, this young man could be something very special....

 

Indeed. One of the most versitle players I've seen in a while. He can literally be placed anywhere on the field - OF, INF, C, P - and be very effective. And he's an extremely polite, humble young man to boot - a trait often found missing these days in some of the better athletes.

Indeed. One of the most versitle players I've seen in a while. He can literally be placed anywhere on the field - OF, INF, C, P - and be very effective. And he's an extremely polite, humble young man to boot - a trait often found missing these days in some of the better athletes.

 

 

Of all the nice things said about all the young me in this thread, this is the one I like best. Parents, what your child does away from the field and away from the game, says so much more about you and them, than what they ever do on the diamond. Sure they could be the greatest ball player in the world, but me, I would rather have someone say what coopestown said about young Klein than anything about his ability to play any sport. Congrats to you Mr. and Mrs. Klein, you have done a great job with your son! :thumb:

 

Nice words indeed cooperstown.... and I would include your own son in your bolded part. Great kid indeed, that you have rasied! :thumb:

Im gonna have to say Tanner Miles for gallatin! very strong at the plate and also on the mound

 

Tanner is definately very strong at the plate!

George very solid in first 2 Varsity starts but let's give him time to grow at the Varsity Level first. The 2 teams he has pitched against aren't really at the top offensively this year. I am not trying to take anything away from George he probably will fall into a starting spot on the Varsity Level for the rest of the year for the Eagles. If I had to say he probably could be Scotts 3rd starter in the rotation as of right now.

this is a no brainer from the 8th region the carroll co panthers have the top sophomore class coming through Carroll co. in the last 20-30 years.

Jesse Proctor, Kevin Welch, Kenny Welch, D.C Craig, Will Yager, this class is very talented every player has the potential to do great things

Good Core group. Congratulations to DC and Kevin for making Madison Courier All Tourney Team. Kevin pitched 9 innings and played solid defense. DC had 3 Home Runs and double digits in RBI's in the Tourney. The rest of the team stepped up as well during a weekend where CC lost 3 pitchers. Keep it together guys.
Indeed. One of the most versitle players I've seen in a while. He can literally be placed anywhere on the field - OF, INF, C, P - and be very effective. And he's an extremely polite, humble young man to boot - a trait often found missing these days in some of the better athletes.

He is very polite and humble nowadays, a big transformation from a few years ago :lol: I like to say that I helped straighten him out. :D I am very glad to see him pitching so well!

I would have to believe that there is a kid or two or three or four from Campbell County that would be on that list. JV team, I believe they are undefeated on the year.

I heard that Tanner came in, in last night's game against Carroll and pitched very well in the varsity game. He has a very bright future!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.