Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone 9 Conner 5

Featured Replies

Conner's bat's go cold along with the weather! Thomas Noll gives up 4 earned runs in 4 innings. Ronald Cotton hits a 3 run homerun in the 5th inning to put this one out of reach for the Courgars! Boone put up 11 hits throughout the game on only one Conner error, but a couple of mental errors sure didn't help matters! Conner left 9 men on base, an had the bases loaded twice! Jake Ryle had 2 rbi, but Conner just couldn't get a timely hit!:mad:

Nice win for Boone they seem to have a very solid hitting club

Tony Krohman pitched 6 innings and gave way to K. Williams who closed the game out.

Conner didn't play with any heart and didn't even act like they wanted to be there.

Conner didn't play with any heart and didn't even act like they wanted to be there.

 

I don't mean to knock Conner or any other team but I have heard this said about a few different teams so far in this young season.

I don't mean to knock Conner or any other team but I have heard this said about a few different teams so far in this young season.

 

I know this should have nothing to do with it but I think the weather has had an effect on this season so far. It is easy in a game where things aren't going your way early and you're freezing to loose the focus needed to compete.

I know this should have nothing to do with it but I think the weather has had an effect on this season so far. It is easy in a game where things aren't going your way early and you're freezing to loose the focus needed to compete.

 

Honestly I do agree... Last night was not baseball weather

Same for both teams. Mental toughness is often displayed by how you deal with all the elements of a ball game, even the weather dealt that day.

Same for both teams. Mental toughness is often displayed by how you deal with all the elements of a ball game, even the weather dealt that day.

 

Totally agree...sure seems there has been a lot of days this year to deal with outside influences that come in the form of 43 degrees and 15-20mph winds:eek:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.