Another Star Wars Question

Mr.Fundamental

Yoda's ability to use the force was much stronger but Windu's light saber skills were superior to Yoda's. I believe there's a rumor on the internet that Windu survived the fall and tried to rally the remaining jedi's against the sith. They may have made a book if it, ain't sure.

Yoda's ability to use the force was much stronger but Windu's light saber skills were superior to Yoda's. I believe there's a rumor on the internet that Windu survived the fall and tried to rally the remaining jedi's against the sith. They may have made a book if it, ain't sure.

I think he did survive the fall. He also used the force to crush General Grievous' chest, which is why he always weezes in Star Wars III.

Where does Yoda stand in relation to the force with Anakin/Darth, Obiwan, Luke?

Well, as George Lucas explains it, Anakin/Darth Vader would have become far more powerful than any other force user period.....But being disabled towards the end of part 3, and then becoming more machine than man, he never totally reaches his potential. Its hard to say about Obi-wan because he was never really percieved as having as strong a force connection as Yoda. Yet, he always found a way to win in the end game...It is also said that Luke is or will be one of the most powerful in the end, his story is still continuing in the books....as of the movies Luke would be no match for anyone on that list...Anakin before black suit would destroy him..as would the others in their primes....

Haha..Its been a while since I watched them, may have to break them out soon.

Spike is doing pretty well showing Star Wars this weekend.

Just saw something called Star Wars Sundays. Each Sunday at 8:00 one of the 6 episodes will be shown.

Was watching Return of the Jedi from 5 to 8 with my wife. She asked me to change the channel to something good. I left the room instead of divorcing her. For the sake of the children.:sssh:;):D:irked:

Is there any special significance to why he chose green?

Also, I heard George Lucas say that he made the decision that bad guys would have red sabers and good guys would have green or blue sabers.

Except for Mace who was purple. Samuel Jackson asked for purple for him to be distinguishable in the big Jedi fight scene. And Samuel Jackson is cool enough, he deserves purple.

Mace was able to single handily take on the Emperor and without Anakin's interference had defeated him. Yoda at best fought the Emperor to a draw and that is giving Yoda a lot of credit because he always seemed to be off balance. I agree Yoda is stronger with the force but Mace was the true butt kicker in the SW sixology.

This is what I was basing my thoughts on, when asking the question.

Mace was able to single handily take on the Emperor and without Anakin's interference had defeated him. Yoda at best fought the Emperor to a draw and that is giving Yoda a lot of credit because he always seemed to be off balance. I agree Yoda is stronger with the force but Mace was the true butt kicker in the SW sixology.

This is what I was basing my thoughts on, when asking the question.

I think that was a sham of a victory.

Did the Emperor use any of the force, or his attacks through his fingers during that battle, like he did against Yoda.

I think the Emperor positioned himself as the weaker of the two so that when Anakin would come in, Anakin (to be able to learn to save Padme's life) would have to protect the Emperor and fully turn over to the dark side. At least at that point.

I think that was a sham of a victory.

Did the Emperor use any of the force, or his attacks through his fingers during that battle, like he did against Yoda.

I think the Emperor positioned himself as the weaker of the two so that when Anakin would come in, Anakin (to be able to learn to save Padme's life) would have to protect the Emperor and fully turn over to the dark side. At least at that point.

Good Point! Never really thought of it that way!