Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Should the NCAA rule book be modified?

Featured Replies

The 3-line is moving to international standards for men next season.

I would add the charging arch like in the NBA too.

The 3-line is moving to international standards for men next season.

I would add the charging arch like in the NBA too.

 

This is one I will agree on.

The 3-line is moving to international standards for men next season.

I would add the charging arch like in the NBA too.

 

It is moving back to 20' 9" (from 19' 9"). The international line is 20' 6".

Good. It will help help bring back the mid-range jump shooters.

It is moving back to 20' 9" (from 19' 9"). The international line is 20' 6".

I am really excited about this change. The line right now is way too close.

I am really excited about this change. The line right now is way too close.

 

I agree. I think the NCAA should just adopt the entire international court. I'd love to see the trapezoidal lane.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.