April 8, 200818 yr Lots of players have nicknames that everyone calls them, And then there are some like "Psyco T" have unofficial ones. What are some of the unofficial names that people have heard? One of my favorites "Dinner Bell Mel" By the way. Did a BGPer come up with "Psyco T" or did it come from somewhere else.
April 8, 200818 yr Kenny "Sky" Walker - I always thought that was the coolest one (I also always believed the rumors that he could pick quarters off the top of the backboard) King Rex Chapman Travis "Machine Gun" Grant just a few of my favorites.
April 8, 200818 yr Lots of players have nicknames that everyone calls them, And then there are some like "Psyco T" have unofficial ones. What are some of the unofficial names that people have heard? One of my favorites "Dinner Bell Mel" By the way. Did a BGPer come up with "Psyco T" or did it come from somewhere else. The strength coach for UNC names Tyler this.
April 8, 200818 yr It was not a nickname but a chant. Fly is open lets go Peay. When I was at Eastern I saw them play and wanted to chant with their crowd...:lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.