Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I Want This. (What's Something You Want?)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 103
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I would settle for the Hemi Orange Charger though.

 

Class ride FairFan. :thumb:

 

I love 'em. :ylsuper:

OK......

 

You win........

 

:laugh: :laugh:

What do you want that's out of your reach right now?
The top shelf of the snack aisle at the Piggly Wiggly.

This is what I want not in that color but either black or silver. Actually I could get one but Im to much of a tight wad and like not having a car payment since the focus is paid off already.

2008-Chrysler-300-08101181990002.jpg

  • Author
The top shelf of the snack aisle at the Piggly Wiggly.
:lol: You are one sick puppy.
  • Author
This is what I want not in that color but either black or silver. Actually I could get one but Im to much of a tight wad and like not having a car payment since the focus is paid off already.
That a 300?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.