Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kevin O'Neill will not return to Arizona

Featured Replies

Isn't he supposed to be the next head coach after Olsen retires?

 

WAS supposed to be. The guess here is that he won't be now:D

O'Neill seems like one of those people who cannot leave well enough alone. He has to go out and run his mouth and shoot himself in the foot. Can't stand prosperity, eh Kev?

I guess so.

 

I wonder if O'Neill might be interested in either Oklahoma State or Marquette (he was there once)?!

O'Neill, who joined Olson's staff before this past season and then replaced him on an interim basis, has been ripping Olson behind his back. Just crushing him. How do I know this? Because I've talked to several people -- not one; several -- who were on the receiving end of O'Neill's rants against Olson. O'Neill isn't as smart as he thinks if he thought his hammerings of Olson weren't going to come out. Good grief, Kevin. This stuff always comes out.

Does anyone know if any of this has come out publicly? I would love to hear the things this guy was saying...

Does anyone know if any of this has come out publicly? I would love to hear the things this guy was saying...

I'm having Doyel on the podcast tomorrow. I'll see what I can get out of him...

I'm having Doyel on the podcast tomorrow. I'll see what I can get out of him...

:thumb: Let me know, I'd love to listen to it.

:thumb: Let me know, I'd love to listen to it.

I'll post the show when it's uploaded...

Agreeing with Doyel, O'Neill has had some issues with the media and fans in his past. After Kentucky signed Mercer, a Kentucky fan went on a radio show and was gloating about it and talking about recruiting because the fan was a huge follower of recruiting and kept many people up-to-date. O'Neill, who was an assistant at Tennessee at the time, sent him a personal letter telling him to "mind his own business."

I'll post the show when it's uploaded...

Did you ever post it? I forgot completely about it...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.