Rose Hill girls team

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to answer a few of the questions. Mark did not coach this year. Last year yes he was an assistant coach but no he did not do all of the coaching. The grade school girls play in the Boyd County League and whatever games they can get after that.

Razor for the record the year that Rose Hill finished runner-up in the state tournament they only had 8 girls on the team. I don't know where you are getting you shrinking numbers information but it must be from the same source that told you Mark Wadkins was a scout.

Looks to me like Mark Watkins would be an obvious choice. He did a lot with the girls a couple of years ago. He knows the girls and would get them up and running pretty quick. A new comer may take more time to get going. He knows the game and should be in the running.

I will say this one more time and then I will let it go and for those that want to believe it fine and those that dont thats fine to but I know first hand what happend 2 years ago. First Mark is a great individual coach(im my opinion) but he did not do what you people think he did 2 years ago and no I have nothing against Mark I am just stating the facts. If Mark gets the job he gets it but things are not going to be the way you people think.

I will say this one more time and then I will let it go and for those that want to believe it fine and those that dont thats fine to but I know first hand what happend 2 years ago. First Mark is a great individual coach(im my opinion) but he did not do what you people think he did 2 years ago and no I have nothing against Mark I am just stating the facts. If Mark gets the job he gets it but things are not going to be the way you people think.

I agree with you that Mark is a good coach but I don't understand what is meant by "but he did not do what you people think he did 2 years ago" and "but things are not going to be the way you people think". Just curious. I have only one more payment so I won't be around whomever gets the job. I hope to get to see some games and I also hope to get to see your little one play some.

Like I said believe what you want. Didnt the girls do pretty good the year before Mark got there? Guys I am not a Mark hater, Mark has worked with my daughter and I greatly appreaciated it ,all I am saying is this team had a lot of talent and that is why it went to state, yes Mark helped them with some things but he is not the reason.