Rose Hill girls team

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What coach would want the job?

Why wouldn't a coach want the job? Rose Hill as some talented young players that will be able to win the Region in a couple of years. The only name that I have heard that is interested is Mark Watkins. I think that he would do a good job. I don't know if anyone else has expressed any interest.

the numbers are getting smaller every year at Rose Hill. This year they did not play jv games. They played very few freshman games this year.

I am not sure that some of the JV teams in the Region was that strong. They will be the varsity players in a couple of years. I think that the now young Lady Royals will be able to compete in a couple of years.

How many will be there next year?

I would think that all of them will be. There was a post on this thread asking if the Gambill girl is leaving but not answered. I guess we will have to wait until school starts in August to see who will be back.

I hope Rose Hill gets the coach they want. I still ask what coach would want the job. The grade school team I saw at Rose Hill only had 8 players on the team. If you really want to build a program you must have better numbers in your system.