December 27, 201312 yr Author Louisiana High School Football State Final University high Vs John Curtis
December 28, 201312 yr Series Finale of The Wire. It is such a great series. I like it more than Breaking Bad and The Sopranos even (just using those two because they are the only other series in that genre that I've really watched this year). I like Dexter and watched it this year as well, but trying to compare it to The Wire is kind of apples to oranges for me.
December 29, 201312 yr USA vs. Germany - World Juniors Hockey Great lead-in for the time of year I really start watching hockey with the Winter Classic and the Olympics just around the corner. The USA won gold last year in Russia and appears to have another strong team, having already beat the Czech Republic 5-1, Slovakia 6-3, and leading Germany 7-0 right now. They'll play Canada Tuesday morning with both teams likely already qualified for the semifinals.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.