Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are you watching right now?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 158.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trying to finish up Dexter now that Breaking Bad is over, but don't know how that will go with school and trying to watch football in my free time as well.

Trying to finish up Dexter now that Breaking Bad is over' date=' but don't know how that will go with school and trying to watch football in my free time as well.[/quote']

 

Depending on how far into Dexter you are...you should probably consider not finishing. The last couple of seasons were terrible.

Depending on how far into Dexter you are...you should probably consider not finishing. The last couple of seasons were terrible.

 

Only need 5-6 episodes to finish up. "This Little Piggy" was the last one I've seen.

 

Without spoilers, which were your favorite and least favorite seasons?

 

Mine, in order of favorite to least:

 

1. Doomsday Killer

2. Trinity Killer

3. Julia Styles Season

4. Bay Harbor Butcher

5. Cop Who Wants to Join Him (Season 3, I think)

6. Ice-Truck Killer

 

 

Am I leaving any out? I didn't want to look them up for fear of spoilers.

 

Even if it's going to be disappointing (which I've heard), I'm so far now that I just want to finish it before it gets spoiled.

Only need 5-6 episodes to finish up. "This Little Piggy" was the last one I've seen. Without spoilers' date=' which were your favorite and least favorite seasons? Mine, in order of favorite to least: 1. Doomsday Killer 2. Trinity Killer 3. Julia Styles Season 4. Bay Harbor Butcher 5. Cop Who Wants to Join Him (Season 3, I think) 6. Ice-Truck Killer Am I leaving any out? I didn't want to look them up for fear of spoilers. Even if it's going to be disappointing (which I've heard), I'm so far now that I just want to finish it before it gets spoiled.[/quote']

 

Seasons 1 & 2 are easily the best. Season 1 was Dexter at his best. 2 should have been the story they used at the end. The next best season was the Trinity season. I HATED the Julia Styles season, and the last season. The Doomsday killer season was okay...

 

The season you are forgetting the name of was the season where the assistant prosecutor discovers dexter, right? Hated that one too.

 

They got to the point where too many people were finding out about Dexter and simply being okay with it.

 

Lyla, Lumen, the Attorney, Deb...

 

The only one who found out and wanted to do something was Doaks.

  • Author

Indians Baseball

On the net I have on

 

 

 

RICHMOND VS KOKOMO

Indiana High School Football

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.