Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Karma is a funny thing: 'Cats get Bilas

Featured Replies

I agree. If he graduated from Virginia or Oklahoma, it would be a non-issue

 

Maybe not "as big of an issue" but for just me anyway it would .....pompass jerk is pompass jerk no matter where they came from.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe not "as big of an issue" but for just me anyway it would .....pompass jerk is pompass jerk no matter where they came from.

 

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I've never seen anyone get so much grief for speaking the truth before.

 

:thumb: I can understand, plenty of us on here were speaking the truth about K. Sampson and the I.U. telephone company and were recieving grief from some. Call me!!:lol:

 

Could have been more though, I think that there is only one, maybe two I.U. fans and a sympathizer on here. :p

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

 

:sleep:To each his own and you know what opinions are like.

They are only really strong positives to us because we are UK fans. I mean we really still haven't done to much to get all kinds of praise. I know I heard him give us a little praise for turning it around, but there really was no reason for him to get carried away with it like we have. He is just speaking his opinion and thinking maybe we weren't as deserving as some other teams. Its no more or no less IMO.

 

:thumb: Good post, I able to look at things realistic as well but that isn't the only way that Bilas sickens me, imo he is the Tony Larussa of the ESPN college basketball broadcasting crew.

Put a blad cap on Bilas and you would have a younger, taller Billy Packer..........(well, not that bad :lol:)

Bilas seemed very complimentary of UK, especially Coach G, Bradley and Crawford throughout the broadcast.

True karma would be a run to the Sweet Sixteen and him having to admit that he missed the boat on this one. :thumb:

 

UK sure showed him... :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.