Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th region awards and POY

Featured Replies

I really don't see the argument. Love led his team to the region tournament and they would have never been there without him.

 

Are you saying that Hall wouldn't have led his team to the region if they faced Ludlow in the districts?

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Are you saying that Hall wouldn't have led his team to the region if they faced Ludlow in the districts?

 

Not saying they wouldn't. I think this debate is kind of like beating a dead dog. It was the COACHES who voted on the award, and to be honest I think the coaches would know a little more about who's the better player than us. We don't have to gameplan against the kids, we just show up and watch them play.

Not saying they wouldn't. I think this debate is kind of like beating a dead dog. It was the COACHES who voted on the award, and to be honest I think the coaches would know a little more about who's the better player than us. We don't have to gameplan against the kids, we just show up and watch them play.

 

No matter what...They are both nice players.

  • Author
No matter what...They are both nice players.

 

:thumb:

Does anyone know if Love is playing anywhere next season?

I believe he's going to the University of Notre Dame so no.. unless he becomes that player on the very end of the bench.

Congratulations to all of those who won awards. All are very well deserving.

POY isn't a team award. It's a player award. One player doesn't lose a game, the team does. POY or not, a kid can only do so much. Also Love led his team to a regional berth, something Beechwood failed to do. I can understand and sympathize that Beechwood had to play Holmes, but the fact still remains.

 

 

 

Are you trying to imply Hall is better than Love? If you think so, you're sadly mistaken. Love had 25 the first game and 21 the second game and finished the season with an average of 21.3 ppg for the year.

 

Love was held to single digits just once the whole year and that was in a 16 point W that he only took 5 shots in.

 

Now Eta... I was just trying to warn you so you didn't have to go through the pain of the explanation twilight zone that you were entering. Looks like you got caught up in it anyway. Not sure if anyone's seeing what I'm seeing. Oh Well...:eek: so it goes...

  • Author
Now Eta... I was just trying to warn you so you didn't have to go through the pain of the explanation twilight zone that you were entering. Looks like you got caught up in it anyway. Not sure if anyone's seeing what I'm seeing. Oh Well...:eek: so it goes...

 

I know what you're referring to. But even with my comment it still makes my statement prove my point. Henderson is the overall best player in nky.

 

Division I POY

Division I Defensive POY

Division I All Star

35th District MVP

9th Region MVP

9th Region POY.

 

It's pretty obvious who everyone thought was the best player. A kid doesn't sweep the Division I POY awards for no reason.

I know what you're referring to. But even with my comment it still makes my statement prove my point. Henderson is the overall best player in nky.

 

Division I POY

Division I Defensive POY

Division I All Star

35th District MVP

9th Region MVP

9th Region POY.

 

It's pretty obvious who everyone thought was the best player. A kid doesn't sweep the Division I POY awards for no reason.

 

 

Pretty impressive, hope he didn't have a full car.

  • Author
Pretty impressive, hope he didn't have a full car.

 

I don't think he even drives to be quite honest with ya. :lol: :thumb:

I don't think he even drives to be quite honest with ya. :lol: :thumb:

 

Haha, he's just waiting for his limo to pick him up.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.