Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood Spring Ball

Featured Replies

Yesterday was the first time I had the oppurtunity to see the 08 Tigers as a group, wow what a difference from last year, the question "wheres the beef" comes to mind. What I saw up front was a little disturbing. All I saw was Mainello,6'5" 260lb kinda hard to miss this kid, but with the Hoffmans , Bailys and Bessies of last year missing, he seems to stand alone. Talking to some of the guys on "the fence" I was comforted by the information that Miller was out, and the kid from Tenn. does not get here till summer.

The speed seems to have stepped up a notch, Tiepel showed well and the new aquasition from Naples Fl looked good as well.

I am sure the spirit of Tigers past will insert themselves into the mind, body and soul of the 08 Beechies as seems to happen yearly. Its just good to see them as a unit again!!:dancingpa

Wow how nice it must be to be able to get players from not only different areas, but different states. However that is one thing that definitely helps all the top football schools in this area stay on top, because not only having talented kids already in their program but also getting talented kids from elsewhere.

 

Im sure with all this Beechwood will be competiting and probably be one of the favorites to win the state again. :thumb:

Wow how nice it must be to be able to get players from not only different areas, but different states. However that is one thing that definitely helps all the top football schools in this area stay on top, because not only having talented kids already in their program but also getting talented kids from elsewhere.

 

Im sure with all this Beechwood will be competiting and probably be one of the favorites to win the state again. :thumb:

 

It is very doubtful that Beechwood is recruiting period and especially not traveling to TN for a football player. I am not sure where you are from but Beechwood has plenty of feeder programs that they do not need to recruit. Let the record show I am not a Beechwood fan but I have a little common sense about high school football in NKY.

I know from people that has lived in Ft. Mitchell, they work in Cinci. and live in Ft. Mitchell. It just seems to be a choice place to live and raise your family and has a good school.

4. No school-specific (or general) recruiting comments or allegations of KHSAA rules violations by any school, coach, player or booster are allowed. No talking about where any player lives, has lived, or where they are from in a recruiting context. This is not the place to report KHSAA violations. Feel free to contact www.khsaa.org to report such violations, but do not discuss violations here.

The fact that over 90 % of graduates go on to college is a major factor in kids going there .Also the effort that is put into making sure all help is available to the students so they do the best they possibly can ,DURING SCHOOL AND AFTER .The small class size is a plus from my stand point .

 

Don't forget crush ,there are a few athletes down the other end of the field with a glove on there hand .It seems that things always work themselves out .

It is very doubtful that Beechwood is recruiting period and especially not traveling to TN for a football player. I am not sure where you are from but Beechwood has plenty of feeder programs that they do not need to recruit. Let the record show I am not a Beechwood fan but I have a little common sense about high school football in NKY.

 

Other then Beechwood Elementary and some kids from Blessed Sacrament and the Spartan Youth football program what other feeders does Beechwood usually get kids from? Just curious.:confused:

What class is Beechwood in, 1A?

What class is Beechwood in, 1A?

 

Yes, Beechwood is 1A.

  • Author
Wow how nice it must be to be able to get players from not only different areas, but different states. However that is one thing that definitely helps all the top football schools in this area stay on top, because not only having talented kids already in their program but also getting talented kids from elsewhere.

 

Im sure with all this Beechwood will be competiting and probably be one of the favorites to win the state again. :thumb:

Tenn kids folks are moving to the area and the Fl kids already have, perhaps we should shut them down at the borders!

  • Author
Tenn kids folks are moving to the area and the Fl kids already have, perhaps we should shut them down at the borders!

As soon as I hit enter on this one I regreted it! I just knew that the ignorent comments would surface.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.