Top 16th region team next year?

1. Its just my opinion

2. Euton is gone and I'm pretty sure that Jackson won't be far behind

3. Who else does Rose Hill have on their team that can replace those two and their numbers? I have heard of an 8th grader that is going to be a good one, but he won't make that big of a difference next season. I do hope they can remain competitive, but its not going to be easy.

It will be in this region.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have Rose Hill basically at the bottom of the barrell??:confused: You have got to be kidding me!!!!:mad: I know that Euton is leaving and maybe Jackson. But they weren't the only players on the team, remember??? :irked: They have got some some mighty fine players on that team plus they have kids up and coming this next season, so you and some others just might be in for a few surprises!!!!;):D

In the end . . . it's who wins the game . . . without Euton and Jackson, Rose Hill will not be a contender for the regional title.

Rose Hill probably will not contend next year, but will in years to come. They have an outstanding 8th grade class loaded with talent and regarded as one of the best classes in the state. Remember Elliott went 23-8 with Ferg and the Faulkner's as freshman and made it to the Region Final losing to Vanhoose and Russell. The big kid who is a freshman to be is regarded as one of the best in the class of 2012. Saying RH will be at the bottom of the region is way out of line. I wouldn't be surprised if they are not in the Top 5 or 6 teams by the end of the year. Them making the SF at Morehead is a strong possibility. It's like saying Lexington Catholic is losing Smart, Stewart, and Novosel and will be in the bottom of the 11th. We all know they just keep bringing up young talent and re-loading. Rose Hill is much the same way. If they are out of the mix it is for a very short time.

I am an Elliott fan, but I think many of you are missing the boat on Rose Hill.

• 2 weeks later...
I'll give it a shot (of course there is still alot to be determined with new coaches/players, etc.):

1. Elliott

2. East Carter

3. Bath County

4. Fairview

5. West Carter

6. Ashland

7. Raceland

8. Morgan Co.

9. Boyd Co.

10. Rowan Co.

11. Lewis County

12. Greenup Co.

13. Fleming Co.

14. Russell

15. Rose Hill

16. Menifee Co.

Rose Hill will be better than 15. May start off slow but by season's end will be one of the stronger teams in the area. :thumb: