Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rupp Arena...

Featured Replies

I just said above I would get it across the floor.

 

The more I think about it, I think I could bank it in the far goal. :lol:

 

Ok seriously, I think it is very possible to get it across there, the only issue is the speakers in the middle. If those arent there its a no brainer.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still hung up on how you could get bored with the dance team...maybe my standards are lower than yours or maybe I consume a few too many adult beverages at the games. haha!

I just said above I would get it across the floor.

 

The more I think about it, I think I could bank it in the far goal. :lol:

 

Ok seriously, I think it is very possible to get it across there, the only issue is the speakers in the middle. If those arent there its a no brainer.

 

Seriously, its further than you think. I think you (or anyone else) would have trouble getting it to the court. Johan Santana you ain't.

  • Author
I'm still hung up on how you could get bored with the dance team...maybe my standards are lower than yours or maybe I consume a few too many adult beverages at the games. haha!

 

I'm telling ya fellas, our dance team isn't that hot. Now our cheerleaders, thats a different story! They blow the dance team out of the water with their hotness! :thumb:

I'm thinking you, your buddy, and the baseball would all end up down at Metro awaiting bail !

 

:lol::lol::lol: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Seriously, its further than you think. I think you (or anyone else) would have trouble getting it to the court. Johan Santana you ain't.

 

I'm not Johan, but I seriously think I could get it to the other basket. With the extra hang time it seems like a no brainer.

I'm not Johan, but I seriously think I could get it to the other basket. With the extra hang time it seems like a no brainer.

 

Impossible.

Very possible. Let me warm up a little bit outside, then I'll come in and chuck it. Have you forgotten what a cannon I have?

Very possible. Let me warm up a little bit outside, then I'll come in and chuck it. Have you forgotten what a cannon I have?

 

You throw a pretty mean underhanded curve, I forgot.

  • Author
You throw a pretty mean underhanded curve, I forgot.

 

Big difference in an underhanded curve and a standing still heave! I don't think its possible now. Does anybody know where we could find the dimensions of Rupp? Maybe we could figure it out mathematically...:ylsuper:

Big difference in an underhanded curve and a standing still heave! I don't think its possible now. Does anybody know where we could find the dimensions of Rupp? Maybe we could figure it out mathematically...:ylsuper:

 

Thought about doing that but decided I didn't want to do all that work.:thumb:

  • Author
Thought about doing that but decided I didn't want to do all that work.:thumb:

 

Its more fun to just guess anyway! :ylsuper:

You throw a pretty mean underhanded curve, I forgot.

 

Yeah, I didnt QB us to two straight championships or anything. :rolleyes:

I have been at the state tournament this week. After checking this out, there isnt a doubt in my mind I could pull it off. Think about it, a court is only about 90 feet, which from one base to another. That is an easy throw to make. You get up top you have all that extra time for the ball to be in the air, not to mention it isnt THAT far of a throw. No doubt in my mind I could throw a baseball that far.

^ Only problem I would see is being able to keep your balance and not concentrate about falling down.:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.