Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County vs. Montgomery County Predictions (10th Region Finals)

Featured Replies

The two best teams in the 10th region meet in the finals for the 3rd time in the last 4 years. It should be a good game, as both teams will bring strong intensity, heart, and desire. Both teams have excellent groups of seniors who will do whatever it takes to win this game.

 

Who wins?

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My heart tells me Mason Co.

 

Mason Co has been the runner up the last 3 years.

 

The Big 3 are going to be ready to play and ready for a trip to the Sweet 16.

 

GO LADY ROYALS AND GOOD LUCK!

 

Mason Co 68

Mont Co 65

  • Author
My heart tells me Mason Co.

 

Mason Co has been the runner up the last 3 years.

 

The Big 3 are going to be ready to play and ready for a trip to the Sweet 16.

 

GO LADY ROYALS AND GOOD LUCK!

 

Mason Co 68

Mont Co 65

 

No, Mason County has been the runner up 2 of those years. The year before last, they met Montgomery County in the semi-finals...so they didn't make it to the finals that year.

Mason needs to win this one or it could be a few years before they have another chance! I'm taking the Royals, 61-57

I will go with Montgomery Co. They are the best in the region and should win by 10+

The Lady Royals finally get their title. 61-56

kysports they have lost to Montgomery Co for three years in a row. It doesn't matter what game in the region it was. I just know this being the 4th year and another loss would really be devistating to these girls. If Mason doesn't win I sure wouldn't want to stick around long as it will be very emotional.

  • Author
kysports they have lost to Montgomery Co for three years in a row. It doesn't matter what game in the region it was. I just know this being the 4th year and another loss would really be devistating to these girls. If Mason doesn't win I sure wouldn't want to stick around long as it will be very emotional.

 

I know that they have lost to them 3 years in a row, someone said they were runners up all 3 years, and I just simply stated that they were not. No big deal.

After seeing both teams multiple times, I think Mason arguably has the best two players (Chambers and Cline) but Montgomery has the better overall team...

 

Mason is going to have to get production out of Menke and Smith to win... if they have decent nights, they got a real shot...

 

Lee impresses me more every time I see her... solid all the way around....

 

Jelik will be a wild card for the Lady Indians... at times she looks like the best player on the floor... at other times she looks out of sync....

 

Another good battle between the two best teams in the region the past 4 or 5 years, but I'll take Montgomery again...

 

Montgomery 64

Mason 58

After seeing both teams multiple times, I think Mason arguably has the best two players (Chambers and Cline) but Montgomery has the better overall team...

 

Mason is going to have to get production out of Menke and Smith to win... if they have decent nights, they got a real shot...

 

Lee impresses me more every time I see her... solid all the way around....

 

Jelik will be a wild card for the Lady Indians... at times she looks like the best player on the floor... at other times she looks out of sync....

 

Another good battle between the two best teams in the region the past 4 or 5 years, but I'll take Montgomery again...

 

Montgomery 64

Mason 58

 

Play by Play,

What makes you say that Mason Co. has the best two players? I know it's a matter of opinion, but you're gonna have to back that one up! All four players were first team all region, and yeah, the two from Montgomery don't have the career point numbers of those of Mason Co. but you gonna have to come with more than the point numbers to say they are the best. I'll agree with your opinion if you can persuade me but for now I'll take the Montgomery Co. two over the Mason Co. two.

Play by Play,

What makes you say that Mason Co. has the best two players? I know it's a matter of opinion, but you're gonna have to back that one up! All four players were first team all region, and yeah, the two from Montgomery don't have the career point numbers of those of Mason Co. but you gonna have to come with more than the point numbers to say they are the best. I'll agree with your opinion if you can persuade me but for now I'll take the Montgomery Co. two over the Mason Co. two.

 

I said arguably.... didn't make an opinion either way on that... I do think Chambers is the POY, but to be honest you can throw those 4 in a hat.... any coach in the region would love to have any one of the four....

 

Like you said, if you look at the career numbers, you'll take Cline and Chambers... but to be honest, I was more impressed with Lee and Prewitt (even in a loss to Bourbon in a game I did on Feb. 1) the four times I saw them this year than with Chambers and Cline the two times I saw Mason play against Bourbon/Paris (even when Cline and Chambers had 30 and 26 against Bourbon in mid Feb...)

Give&Go083 why is there always a neg remark when someone throws out statements about Mason Co. Montgomery is good but there are lots of teams better such as the Region 11 winner this team will meet on the first round of sweet sixteen

  • Author

Montgomery County has fared pretty well against the 11th region. They played 2 close games with Lex. Cath, beat LCA, and lost to Dunbar by one point in overtime. What statement are you trying to make?

Mason County seniors Lacey Cline, D. Chambers, and Kasey Litzinger go out in style along with Coach Paula Buser in their final year at Mason County by finally claiming a 10th Region Title.

 

Mason County 63

Montgomery Co 60

I think that Mason is going to win this one.

Mason 64

Montgomery 57

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.