Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

14th region draw

Featured Replies

I haven't seen it but was told that the two best teams in the region, Breathitt County and Perry County Central, are both in the bottom part of the bracket.

Perry and Breathitt are both in the bottom bracket. Makes everyone else playing very happy. Get rid of one them semi-finals.

I haven't seen it but was told that the two best teams in the region, Breathitt County and Perry County Central, are both in the bottom part of the bracket.

 

This is going to open up the entire brackett. This is where coming in as a winner increases your chances tremendously. Can't wait to watch how this turns out.

Could be the year for a school like Knott or Powell to make it to the state.

The Leslie vs. Powell game will be the best game of the opening round. Leslie would be my pick, but the game is at Powell. I still think Leslie will win.... in a close one. ---- Knott has the best draw by far. Could the stars be aligned for them? Jenkins upsets Letcher in the district to knock off their only serious district challenger. They then draw opposite Perry and Breathitt. Those two teams will have a war the night before the championship. Knott should have a fairly easy path to the championship game. It could be their year.

The Leslie vs. Powell game will be the best game of the opening round. Leslie would be my pick, but the game is at Powell. I still think Leslie will win.... in a close one. ---- Knott has the best draw by far. Could the stars be aligned for them? Jenkins upsets Letcher in the district to knock off their only serious district challenger. They then draw opposite Perry and Breathitt. Those two teams will have a war the night before the championship. Knott should have a fairly easy path to the championship game. It could be their year.

 

 

 

I think Leslie will win even though it is being played at Powell simply because of the fact that Powell won't be able to get the 50-10 foul situation that they always get because the 15th region officails are calling the tournament.

Powell has a good team, and were playing really well until their star player, Barnett, went down with a knee injury halfway through the season. It's going to be a tough road for them without her, but you have to play the hand you're dealt. And the tournament is at Powell, where these girls practice everyday. That may be enough to get past Leslie, but I don't know if they'll go farther.

Powell has a good team, and were playing really well until their star player, Barnett, went down with a knee injury halfway through the season. It's going to be a tough road for them without her, but you have to play the hand you're dealt. And the tournament is at Powell, where these girls practice everyday. That may be enough to get past Leslie, but I don't know if they'll go farther.

 

Very true Professor. With Barnett I would put Powell in the finals. They will still play hard and be on their home court, but it will be a challenge to get past Leslie County.

Do you think Estill has a chance against Breathitt?

do you think estill has a chance against breathitt?

No, they don't.

No, they don't.

 

Wow, I don't believe I've ever seen the professor shoot a team down like this. Breathitt is a tremendous team and I don't see the Lady Neers' pulling this oue out either.

Breathitt may have a rough time aginst PCC but estill doesnt stand a chance.

Wow, I don't believe I've ever seen the professor shoot a team down like this. Breathitt is a tremendous team and I don't see the Lady Neers' pulling this oue out either.

Good lordy, it wasn't a shoot-down, I just answered a question.:lol: I just think Breathitt has too much firepower for Estill to deal with.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.