South Laurel 53 Corbin 50 (50th District)

I like this South Laurel team when they're playing on all cylinders. I expect these two to meet back up for the region title, and have a little feeling that the Redhounds might get some payback.
You might see both, but you might not see either team in the finals of the Region??

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You might see both, but you might not see either team in the finals of the Region??

Neither one would surprise me. I think there are four teams who are about equal in the region plus some others who could put three wins together and also win it.

As a McCreary fan, I've never liked Roscoe Denny.

Why don't you like him. He is a great coach (head and assistant). Although he does not have to have the spot light he gets the job done. He is a WINNER.

I not only like the man I respect him as a coach.

As a McCreary fan, I would think that you would love to have the man on your sidelines, he is a great coach.

Roscoe had some lean years at Ballard Memorial, and McCreary Central..he has been most successful as an assistant at South and Pulaski...he did take Danville and Breathitt to the Sweet 16 as a head coach. He knows his stuff. Where would South be without him?

He is like Coach Klein on the Waterboy with that Clipboard...it is like his Green Folder...lol

Maybe someone in the 13th needs to steal it before he and Coach Wright sail away with another regional Crown.