Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rose Hill/Ashland updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

56-45 RH

3:50 to go in game

 

56-46

 

58-46

 

58-48

Timeout 3:14 to go in game

I will call the high school and find out the best place to lodge a complaint. It won't do a bit of good and will not get a response, but this is an all new low for him, IF this "rumor" is untrue.

 

Good luck with that......

I will call the high school and find out the best place to lodge a complaint. It won't do a bit of good and will not get a response, but this is an all new low for him, IF this "rumor" is untrue.

 

 

In Dicky's defense these rumors have been going around for a while. I'm not saying there's any truth to them, but it seems like there have been rumors the past two years about Euton and Jackson.

  • Author
In Dicky's defense these rumors have been going around for a while. I'm not saying there's any truth to them, but it seems like there have been rumors the past two years about Euton and Jackson.

 

I have listened to Dickie for years and know his "routine" at this point. But to bring this up only after Rose Hill builds up a lead, just shows it is possible to sink to new lows.

  • Author

58-51 RH

2 minutes to go in game

 

60-51

I won't post anymore updates since this is going to become a foul fest probably. I will start a final score thread

 

And just as I stop with updates, Rose Hill has gone into meltown mode

 

60-59 RH

Royal basketball about 40 seconds to go in game

  • Author

25 seconds to go, Jackson going to the line for RH

62-59

 

62-61

13 seconds to go. Timeout Ashland. Royal ball.

 

And of course the feed cuts out. Wonderful timing. Well I can't hear anything

I have to admit that I didn't see this kind of game coming...

Rose Hill wins 63-61

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.