Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GRC/Montgomery Co. predictions (40th district Finals)

Featured Replies

Who wins? Why?

I'll take the Lady Indians by 17.

Who wins? Why?

I'll take the Lady Indians by 17.

 

I love my Cards but feel that the #1 ranked team, Montgomery Co, will win this one. It is tourney time...so you never know. I didn't think we would win by 15 last night either, thought it would be closer.

I'll take Montgomery by 10-15 points. They're going to be a force to be reckoned with this year in the 10th region tournament.

Great matchup, but the Lady Indians have to be favored. I'll say:

 

MC 66

CC 54

Is this game tonight or tomorrow night?

 

Tonight at GRC 8:30

  • Author
Tonight at GRC 8:30

 

Are you going to do double duty tonight GS? The GRC boys play at 6 in Mt. Sterling, ya know. I sure do hope the 40th district isn't like this again. It's ridiculous....

Are you going to do double duty tonight GS? The GRC boys play at 6 in Mt. Sterling, ya know. I sure do hope the 40th district isn't like this again. It's ridiculous....

 

No think I am staying here for the girls game and listen to the boys on radio.

Are you going to do double duty tonight GS? The GRC boys play at 6 in Mt. Sterling, ya know. I sure do hope the 40th district isn't like this again. It's ridiculous....

 

So did they split the girls and boys games up at 2 different locations? What was the reasoning?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.