Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy G. Needs To Do What Nova Coach Jay Wright Did Today

Featured Replies

If he did, some people would probably be offended by it and say that Gillispie was insulting the Kentucky faithful or something...:D

 

My thoughts exactly. Let him be here a few years before he starts telling the old fogies that sit down low to stand up and cheer... He would take a beating if he did that right now.

 

G

I just saw on Sportscenter where Villanova coach Jay Wright took the microphone and addressed the crowd. He was talking to the students and the older folks at the game. He said along the lines that once your not students anymore and become Alumni, you all should still stand up at the games and be loud just like when you were students. I really liked this by Jay Wright and how he really is trying to create the best homecourt advantage he can for his team. Billy G. should try to do the same thing, to try to get some of the older folks to be loud more during the games.

 

:thumb: I saw that and really liked it as well.

I think that Rupp is a very intimidating place for an opponet to come into and play. When the Rupp crowd really gets it going it imo is no doubt one of the very toughest places in the country for an opponet to play along with Kansas, Duke and Florida. JMO

If he did, some people would probably be offended by it and say that Gillispie was insulting the Kentucky faithful or something...:D

 

I can believe this as well. :thumb::lol:

Do you really think it was make a big difference if he did this? I think not.

 

Well for that game, and maybe a game or two after that. However you are probably right, and it won't make a huge difference. I know I just would love to see a coach try to get the crowd involved, and get them to try to be louder.

I was not there, but Billy G. gave credit to the fans for the Arkansas victory.

 

I was also at that game and the crowd for the second half the Arkansas game was very loud. The crows just needs to learn to try to be more like that for every game.

The Blue Hair geezers rule Rupp....."Who's got the ball now, Marthy?":sleep:

 

 

LOL! So true... going to UK bball games is about the "SHOW." Or at least most of the ppl who sit in the lower seats it is.

You don't think Rupp gets loud anymore?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.