Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin VS. Williamsburg(50TH District)

Featured Replies

Corbin plays Williamsburg for the third time tonight at Whitley County. Williamsburg is coming off an impressive outing against McCreary Co. and should be riding a wave of confidence going into this one. Corbin has won nine games in a row and seem to be putting all the pieces of the puzzle together at the right time.

 

Corbin 74 Williamsburg 56

Games like this is the reason for wanting to be the Number 1 seed, Corbin 80 Jackets 52.

I would not doubt Williamsburg's ability just yet. I recall just a couple of weeks ago, the Giants overtaking "the greatest team ever" in a David vs. Goliath matchup. Williamsburg will go out tonight with nothing to lose. With the fantastic sophomore Chad Terry bursting on the scene for the Jackets, Coach Robinson now has more depth that he was looking for the entire season. Rumor has it starting center Jacob Teague is out because of illness...A major obstacle for the team to overcome.

I would not doubt Williamsburg's ability just yet. I recall just a couple of weeks ago, the Giants overtaking "the greatest team ever" in a David vs. Goliath matchup. Williamsburg will go out tonight with nothing to lose. With the fantastic sophomore Chad Terry bursting on the scene for the Jackets, Coach Robinson now has more depth that he was looking for the entire season. Rumor has it starting center Jacob Teague is out because of illness...A major obstacle for the team to overcome.

 

Chad Terry? Is he new? If so hope he has a Lebron type of game the Jackets would need it to pull off an upset here!

I expect the Jackets to play much better than the first two meetings. I feel they will be healthy and at full strength. Terry is a tough player and might be the difference maker that Coach Robinson has been looking for this season. He seems to play very hard and give the Jackets a lift on both ends of the floor. If they can play McCreary to within 5, then they can play with most teams in the 13th region. Should be a dandy game.

Chad Terry----has he been on the roster all season? If not, how is he eligible to play in the post season? Just curious.

I expect the Jackets to play much better than the first two meetings. I feel they will be healthy and at full strength. Terry is a tough player and might be the difference maker that Coach Robinson has been looking for this season. He seems to play very hard and give the Jackets a lift on both ends of the floor. If they can play McCreary to within 5, then they can play with most teams in the 13th region. Should be a dandy game.

 

Who is Terry?

I think he is a Sophomore and played mostly JV until late in the season. Pretty good athlete who has been bombin the threes as of late. I think he took the place of Pettit for the Jackets.

I think he is a Sophomore and played mostly JV until late in the season. Pretty good athlete who has been bombin the threes as of late. I think he took the place of Pettit for the Jackets.

 

Oh, thanks. What happened to Pettit?

I think he maybe sick or something and has not been playing as much. Terry has given the Jackets another outside threat to go along with Cunningham. I am sure Petit will play more if Teague is out with illness.

Corbin 76-53.

I think he is a Sophomore and played mostly JV until late in the season. Pretty good athlete who has been bombin the threes as of late. I think he took the place of Pettit for the Jackets.

 

From what I understand Pettit has been extremely ill. Teague is now experiencing that illness. Hopefully the Jackets can keep everyone else healthy to finish out the season. This is a perfect example that a team or Coach never knows what they may have to deal with at tournament time. Chad Terry has done a great job at picking up the slack.

From what I understand Pettit has been extremely ill. Teague is now experiencing that illness. Hopefully the Jackets can keep everyone else healthy to finish out the season. This is a perfect example that a team or Coach never knows what they may have to deal with at tournament time. Chad Terry has done a great job at picking up the slack.

Losing Teague will certainly be a disadvantage to the Jackets and would be an even greater loss if Coach Robinson would make his guards look inside more. I hate to see the season end on this note for both Teague and Pettit.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.