Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

12th Region Champs?

Featured Replies

:dancingpa It's all about the draw. Lincoln and Casey County could play in the first game of the 12th. If you are the district champs or just get a good draw thats alot.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Southwestern will win it this year and will repeat next year.

Well obiviously it will have to be in the region if Lincoln County and Casey play again. Yes Wayne is the defending champs but they won't make it to the finals you can bank on that. But only time will tell...

 

Wow. You must really think highly of Wayne:eek:. Let me remind you they beat us and I respect that. I will remind you also that Wayne played Casey last year in the region with basically the same teams that they have this year. Remember that game? But enough about Wayne, I look for it to be Rock vs Lincoln for the gold.

  • Author
It's all about the draw. If Lincoln and Casey County play in the first game. Then have a Wayne County team in the second round. Its all about the draw and if you are the district champs.

 

Even if Casey draws Lincoln in the first round and which ever team wins has to play Wayne, I think that no matter if Casey beats Lincoln or vice-versa then wayne is eliminated in the second round hands down.

If Lincoln County is not hitting the 3 ball they could be done in the first round. Jessica is the big key for them.

  • Author
Southwestern will win it this year and will repeat next year.

 

I hope your right Coach!!!!!!!!!!!!

What Wayne and Southwestern should have done was let Monticello and McCreary Central play in the district and Wayne/Southwestern play first round and then somebody would have to go home. Wonder if Rice would have been up for that, I know Pyles would have.;)

Have not seen Wayne play. So I dont know about them (Wayne). I have seen Casey County, Rock, Lincoln and Somerset. I have to go with Casey County then Lincoln

  • Author
Wow. You must really think highly of Wayne:eek:. Let me remind you they beat us and I respect that. I will remind you also that Wayne played Casey last year in the region with basically the same teams that they have this year. Remember that game? But enough about Wayne, I look for it to be Rock vs Lincoln for the gold.

 

I'm sorry if that sounded like I hated Wayne Co. But I just don't think they have what it takes to win it again this year. Don't get me wrong I think that Wayne Co. and Coach Tim Pyles Has a fine group of young ladies they are probably have the most sportsmanship among the teams in the 12th.

  • Author
What Wayne and Southwestern should have done was let Monticello and McCreary Central play in the district and Wayne/Southwestern play first round and then somebody would have to go home. Wonder if Rice would have been up for that, I know Pyles would have.;)

 

Sounds like a pretty good idea. But it makes for a better game if its in the finals of both the district and region!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

Wayne has basically the same team this year that won it last year. Where do you get that logic?

  • Author
Wayne has basically the same team this year that won it last year. Where do you get that logic?

 

In case you haven't noticed both teams are the same as last years!

Thats my point. Wayne won it last year, yet you say they dont have what it takes this year? Thats what was said last year. And I am in no way saying Wayne is going to win it, I just dont see your logic.

  • Author
Thats my point. Wayne won it last year, yet you say they dont have what it takes this year? Thats what was said last year. And I am in no way saying Wayne is going to win it, I just dont see your logic.

 

I don't know if its the loss of last years seniors or what. But to me this is not the same Cardinal team that was playing a year ago. With that HUGE loss at Somerset i just don't see them winning it. I don't know if you were at the 2nd game between wayne and sw or not, but it looked like to me that they had a hard time of making lay-ups and the just couldn't finish at the basket.

Wayne lost one senior last year that did not play a total of 10 minutes all year. I was at the game and every game for the past several years including the first Wayne/Southwestern game. I can probably tell you more about each offense and defense that Southwestern runs than most of your fans for that matter.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.