Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

12th Region Champs?

Featured Replies

Casey County to the Sweet Sixteen, if not Lincoln County.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A team that can't press will not win the region. That knocks out Casey Co.

  • Author
A team that can't press will not win the region. That knocks out Casey Co.

 

So your saying that since Casey went UNDEFEATED in the regular season against 12th region teams that they can't win the region? Now I will admit some of the games were close enough that it could have went either way but I think Casey is the region champion until they are beaten IMO!!!!!!!!:fight:

So your saying that since Casey went UNDEFEATED in the regular season against 12th region teams that they can't win the region? Now I will admit some of the games were close enough that it could have went either way but I think Casey is the region champion until they are beaten IMO!!!!!!!!:fight:

 

I agree with you 100%. :banana::thumb:

Has to beat Lincoln Co. on thier home court in the regionals and I don't think that is going to happen. Good luck to everyone. Go Lady Pats.

Has to beat Lincoln Co. on thier home court in the regionals and i don't think that is going to happen. Good luck to everyone. Go Lady Pats.

 

Lincoln County is a good ball team but Casey County is and will be the team to beat. :flame:

  • Author
Lincoln County is a good ball team but Casey County is and will be the team to beat. :flame:

 

I'm with you all the way!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :thumb:

So you think your Warriors have no chance against Lincoln or Casey?:scared:

  • Author
So you think your Warriors have no chance against Lincoln or Casey?:scared:

 

No I didn't say that. I think Casey's record speaks for itself. You have to give credit where credit is due. I'm just saying that casey is UNDEFEATED against other 12th region teams. Oh believe me theres nothing more that i'd love to see than the lady Warriors represent the 12th at Diddle. But the Lady Rebels did beat Southwestern in the first game of the season. So I think until someone knocks them off that they are your 12th region champs!!!!!!!

Just wondering. It appears that everyone has pretty much given the region to Casey. Maybe all the others should just stay home and let them get started on the trip to Diddle Arena.

  • Author
Just wondering. It appears that everyone has pretty much given the region to Casey. Maybe all the others should just stay home and let them get started on the trip to Diddle Arena.

 

Well do you think that Casey's record is a fluke?

No a win is a win. I just think that there will be 7 others in the region that will have something to say about who wins. I dont think anyone will lay down for Casey, as a matter of fact I would say they have a bullseye on their backs for attitudes like yours. But thats just my opinion and it dont mean alot.

  • Author

I never said that noone is going to just lay down and say here ya go just take it. I'm just saying that until everyone and I'm including myself is proven wrong Casey Co. is the champ. And I'll also agree with you that Casey DOES have a bullseye on their back, it wouldn't make any sense to say that they didn't. Its like I said they are undefeated against other 12th region teams.

Till the final horn blows in the regional final, Wayne County is the defending 12th region champs. I personally think that given another opportunity, Lincoln will beat Casey the next time we meet, and I for one hope its in the region.

  • Author
Till the final horn blows in the regional final, Wayne County is the defending 12th region champs. I personally think that given another opportunity, Lincoln will beat Casey the next time we meet, and I for one hope its in the region.

 

Well obiviously it will have to be in the region if Lincoln County and Casey play again. Yes Wayne is the defending champs but they won't make it to the finals you can bank on that. But only time will tell...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.