Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

12th Region Champs?

Featured Replies

This question is wide open. I predict Casey Co. to win this years 12th region tournament. No one in the 12th has been able to pull the upset thus far although the region will be at Lincoln Co. this year I think Casey will pull the upset.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree it is Caseys to lose. But if they fall you have Lincoln, Rockcastle, Southwestern, and Wayne County that can contend. Somerset is a sleeper.

Every game in the 12th should be good. Casey County should win it.

  • Author
I agree it is Caseys to lose. But if they fall you have Lincoln, Rockcastle, Southwestern, and Wayne County that can contend. Somerset is a sleeper.

 

 

I'll agree it is Casey's to lose. And if they fall then my next pick would be Southwestern. I think they have came a long way since the beginning of the season and adjusted well to the absent Heather Overton. Although they for sure need to work on free throws! I think Coach Rice and company will be ready to play come tourny time!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

When Somerset comes to play they are the most talented team in the 12th. Casey can't win the region because they can't press. I think Rockcastle has a chance if they stay out of foul trouble. If it comes down to coaching, Somerset,Casey,Southwestern,and Lincoln can't win.

Rockcastle is the most talented team in the 12th region but Casey is the best. It will be one of the 2. If both teams fall then Lincoln could shock the world and win the region.

I will say Rockastle Co. wins the 12th.

1. Casey it is there tournament to lose

2. Lincoln almost as good as casey

3. Rockcastle 3rd best in the region. If above two play bad they can win it.

4. Southwestern can beat anybody on a given night but lack depth and dicipline.

5. Somerset, Monticellio, Wayne County. Talent and can sneak up on you. Monticellio beat Somerset in the All A.

When Somerset comes to play they are the most talented team in the 12th. Casey can't win the region because they can't press. I think Rockcastle has a chance if they stay out of foul trouble. If it comes down to coaching, Somerset,Casey,Southwestern,and Lincoln can't win.

 

Casey County has only two loses all year. But you dont think they are going to win or cant win. Casey beat Rock by 14 the last game they played and beat Somerset twice. So I say it is Casey's to lose. Lincoln County would be my second pick but it all comes down to the draw in the regional. :thumb:

Casey County has only two loses all year. But you dont think they are going to win or cant win. Casey beat Rock by 14 the last game they played and beat Somerset twice. So I say it is Casey's to lose. Lincoln County would be my second pick but it all comes down to the draw in the regional. :thumb:

 

Inexperience may hurt Casey County. When was the last time their team was held in this high of standards. Many people are expecting them to win region, and rightfully so. With any team that comes out this hot without doing this well the season before there will be critics. If Mason County came out 28-2 or 20+and whatever nobody would question that, Casey County will learn this as the days wear on.

 

They are well coached so they will be ready. The Rockets, Jumpers, and Patriots better have their "A" game and better hope that Casey doesn't.

I think Lincoln or Southwestern is just as good as Casey County. Don Story and Tim Rice are both good coaches and very successful. I think that nobody in the region can defend the Salyers girl from Southwestern.

I think Lincoln or Southwestern is just as good as Casey County. Don Story and Tim Rice are both good coaches and very successful. I think that nobody in the region can defend the Salyers girl from Southwestern.

 

Don't forget about Christie Noble from Rockcastle. She has done great things at the Rock, and isn't too far removed from winning a regional title.

This question is wide open. I predict Casey Co. to win this years 12th region tournament. No one in the 12th has been able to pull the upset thus far although the region will be at Lincoln Co. this year I think Casey will pull the upset.

 

Lincoln plays at Casey tonight so we shall see!:banana:

  • Author
Lincoln plays at Casey tonight so we shall see!:banana:

 

Looks like that the Lady Rebels will finish the regular season undefeated against 12th region opponets as the defeated Lincoln Co. last night 44-38. The Lady Rebels will play Pulaski Co. in the first round of the 47th district at Rockcastle Monday night at 6:30. This should be a fairly easy win for the Lady Rebels. So like I said its Casey's to win!!!!!!!!!:jump:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.