Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Feb. 15, 1994

Featured Replies

Stayed up and watched it all. At first, I was hoping Kentucky would get it back respectable, to around 15. Then, the lead kept shrinking and I kept hoping. Then, it happened.

Those shorts are sweet. I've always wondered if there was a place that you could buy old school UK shorts from. The ones from this game would be high on my list...

 

Pitino, or whoever was in charge, was pretty creative back then. Those "stripped" shorts, later the denim unis, and I believe they had some sort of pinstripped uni designed but they were not allowed to wear them because NCAA rules say you have to have a solid colored uni.

Awesome. I just watched this one again about a year ago.Good times for sure.:thumb:

I wonder how many of our posters actually watched the whole game that night??? I remember watching on t.v. and listening to Cawood. When they had trimmed the lead to around 20, I remember Cawood saying "The Cats are playing like they got a little fire in their bellies." I thought "yeah right." As a teenager I somehow forgot that Cawood had seen more games from courtside than most of us will see on t.v.

  • Author

Try again. Cawood retired in 1992. Ralph Hacker called the game on the radio.

Try again. Cawood retired in 1992. Ralph Hacker called the game on the radio.

 

You got me. Either way I remember the "fire in their bellies" qoute. And I would have sworn it was Cawood. But you are absolutely correct.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.