Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

39th District draw

Featured Replies

Mason would lose the most by seeding, as far as I know they didn't any of the 3 this year, so that would have been 6 games they have had to drop from their schedule to play district seeding games.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be 3-1 from what I understand. Things stay the same if there is a tie.

I wish the KHSAA would require districts to seed. It just makes sense, is fair and would be better for the kids IMO.

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Right then it would be Bracken and Mason, the St. Pat. and Augusta. In which case St. Pat. still wouldn't make it to the region. Although I would like to see them pull of a miracle upset.

 

You do not know that for a fact. It is good to be confident, but not arrogant.

 

I would love to see St. Pat win against Mason!

You do not know that for a fact. It is good to be confident, but not arrogant.

 

I would love to see St. Pat win against Mason!

 

So would most of the state....:D:lol:

Seeding couldnt have been worse for the Saints. I wonder which schools favor seeding and whiich ones dont. I dont imagine it matters to Mason.

St Pat's has had an excellent year and a shame this draw came out the way it did. Chris Owen and Nick Anderson have had stellar careers. From what I hear both Chris and Nick will continue to play ball at the next level and that is great indeed. they are very good players and even better people and hope the future will be bright for both

 

Nick Anderson has over 1000 career points and Chris Owens is just 64 (I think) points away from 2000 with at least 4 games left, including the first round of the District. They have been great players and great leaders.

So would most of the state....:D:lol:

 

:lol:

Every year who has the best team besides mason, plays mason. End of story. Last year Bracken had the best besides mason who did they draw MASON... I am a Big Royals fan but it just an insult to a very goo st. pat program that they have to get beat the crap out of. But maybe one day the comittee will realize that seeding is necessary. Good luck to all and hope to see al BGP'ers there.

Simply put, it's the luck of the draw. Besides, St. Pat has recently had two great opportunities to make it to the regional tournament with Owens and Anderson as well as several other key players. St. Pat was the better team last year and couldn't get the job done. Nor the year before. Augusta beat them when it counted.

No one will benefit from seeding as long as there are three Class A schools and one 3 or 4A school.

Nick Anderson has over 1000 career points and Chris Owens is just 64 (I think) points away from 2000 with at least 4 games left, including the first round of the District. They have been great players and great leaders.

 

Owens will get it, he is an overall good player and he will play hard every game. He will have more than 64 points at the end of the season.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.