Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas/Texas

Featured Replies

Anyone else plan on watching this one? It should be a good one!

Anyone else plan on watching this one? It should be a good one!

:thumb:

I'm not much of a college hoops fan, but I might check it out... :D

Abrams and Augustine are fun to watch together.

  • Author

How good would Texas be if Durant was there?

Abrams and Augustine are fun to watch together.

 

Abrams has been unreal the last few times I watched Texas. Chalmers is making D.J. look very average so far.

One heck of a battle so far...

I'm not much of a college hoops fan, but I might check it out... :D
....:lol: Oh My
....:lol: Oh My

What??? :D

What??? :D
I can see you switching channels, during the commercials, to find reports on other games.

 

:ylsuper:

I can see you switching channels, during the commercials, to find reports on other games.

 

:ylsuper:

I have every ESPN channel, 2 FSN channels, CSTV, Versus, Big 11 Network and ESPN Full Court. I change the channel to watch other games... :lol:

I have every ESPN channel, 2 FSN channels, CSTV, Versus, Big 11 Network and ESPN Full Court. I change the channel to watch other games... :lol:
I pictured, 8 TV's and 8 video tape machines, with 4 Tivo's all wired, in this room and photo of you, on the ceiling.

 

:lol:

One heck of a battle so far...

 

Both teams played at a high level there in the first half. Hopefully we get to see another good half.

Augustin is nasty...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.