Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas/Texas

Featured Replies

Augustin is nasty...

 

Agreed!:jump:

Augustin is nasty...

 

He is very good but is struggling tonight and did so over the weekend as well. Very quick, though!

He is very good but is struggling tonight and did so over the weekend as well. Very quick, though!

Even when he isn't scoring he puts a ton of pressure on the opponents D. He's like Lavender, but a lot better... :p

Even when he isn't scoring he puts a ton of pressure on the opponents D. He's like Lavender, but a lot better... :p

 

I agree with you, he does much more then score, but the last few games he has been cold. D.J. and Drew play very similar, though! I would love to see another Texas-Xavier NCAA tournament game. The last one turned out good! :D

 

I dont know if he is ALOT better than Drew!

He gets by his man with easy anytime he wants. He's flat out nasty. He is not even looking for his shot right now. He is going to be a phenomenal NBA PG.

He gets by his man with easy anytime he wants. He's flat out nasty. He is not even looking for his shot right now. He is going to be a phenomenal NBA PG.

 

 

What is so impressive is he normally plays 40 minutes at that fast of a pace. He is very good at coming off screens too. Late in the game alot they move D.J. off the ball.

I dont know if he is ALOT better than Drew!

 

I do. Chuck Norris told me so... :banana:

I do. Chuck Norris told me so... :banana:

 

:lol:

 

Congrats on making the paper, Im sure that made your day.:ylsuper:

I do. Chuck Norris told me so... :banana:

 

 

 

Oh My(STRIKE3 2005).... :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.