Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Former Raceland player to Thomas More

Featured Replies

Just got word that former all-state linebacker from Raceland, JT Forrest, will be transferring from Kentucky Christian University to Thomas More College next fall. I remember watching this kid play in high school, and i heard that he was doing well at KCU until a knee injury put him out for the season. Does anyone else have any details about this.

I have also heard that J.T. will be transferring to Thomas More in the fall. Im not sure of the exact reason he is transfering from KCU. I kinda seen this coming after I heard Grizzle was transferring to Georgetown because him and J.T. are very good friends. Im not saying that was the reason but it does make sense. I have always thought that J.T. could play college football at a high level and I think he will fit in very nicely at Thomas More. He is the perfect definition of a middle linebacker! I wish him the best of luck and hopefully he will stay injury free!

JT is a very good football player. If he stays healthy he could make a big impact at Thomas More. He is a head hunter on defense. Probably the best to come out of Raceland for a very long time. This kid has a lot of heart. A very hard worker that leaves every thing on the Field. Good luck to JT. I hope it works out for you. Remember football is a tool for your education. Have fun and enjoy your college years. Because you will have to go to work one day. And get old and fat.;)

Best of luck to J.T. Forrest at Thomas Moore, Forrest is one of the better linebackers that I have seen come out of our area in quite a while. Just remember J.T.,.....once a Ram, always a Ram and everyone in Raceland is behind you. :thumb:.

JT is a very good football player. If he stays healthy he could make a big impact at Thomas More. He is a head hunter on defense. Probably the best to come out of Raceland for a very long time. This kid has a lot of heart. A very hard worker that leaves every thing on the Field. Good luck to JT. I hope it works out for you. Remember football is a tool for your education. Have fun and enjoy your college years. Because you will have to go to work one day. And get old and fat.;)

 

:thumb::thumb: Great post, especially the highlighted part, very good.

About your "Old" comment, I did not appreciate that :irked:, I resemble that remark....:D

Thomas More just got themselves one of the best linebackers I have ever watched. I think he was born a LB.:lol:

If JT can stay healthy he has the potential to have a great career at Thomas More. He is a great young man with a never quit work ethic.

Congrats JT. I wish you the best.:thumb:

Best of luck JT I think you will fit in nicely.

Just got word that former all-state linebacker from Raceland, JT Forrest, will be transferring from Kentucky Christian University to Thomas More College next fall. I remember watching this kid play in high school, and i heard that he was doing well at KCU until a knee injury put him out for the season. Does anyone else have any details about this.
Welcome to BGP Young Gun and be sure to visit the New Member forum....thumb[1].gif

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/forumd...aysprune=&f=34

 

Read the "Everything a Rookie" thread and it will answer, any questions.

  • Author

Just curious, what ever happened to the other players to come out of Raceland and went and played ball at a higher level? I know I heard a few dropped out, but I know theres a few out there still playing! How are they doing, and are they/ or will they be getting any playing time! I know a few of these kids had some serious potential (Grizzle, Forrest, Grant,etc.)

Thompson is still playing for KCU. Colegrove to my knowledge is still at Thomas Moore. I have forgot if he graduated or will be a senior. I am sure I will think of some more but my age is showing. I tend to forget things quicker.

 

I wish both Forrest and the rest of the Raceland boys all the success. Make us proud.

Not sure but I think Lacks might still be running track for Campbellsville.

Thompson is still playing for KCU. Colegrove to my knowledge is still at Thomas Moore. I have forgot if he graduated or will be a senior. I am sure I will think of some more but my age is showing. I tend to forget things quicker.

 

I wish both Forrest and the rest of the Raceland boys all the success. Make us proud.

Glad to see you oldram. Tyler Grant is still at Thomas Moore as well. I believe he had something like, 86 tackles last year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.