Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Bats

Featured Replies

I was just wondering what are some of the better bats out there. I've been told that the EXO is very good and the catalyst is not bad either anymore ideas?

I don't know if you have heard of it, but I always used and Akadema bat as well as glove. And I loved it. I had 3 of them. EXO is a good bat, try looking at a VooDoo as well. Also, know a few people who swing a Plasma and they like them.

Akadema gloves are top notch. The bat I have never used, but I am sure it is high quality.

Easton's stealth bats are great bats as well.

Easton's stealth bats are great bats as well.

 

I've learned the hard - and expensive - way that Stealths lose their pop very fast. I am not at all sold on the two-piece design and their flex shaft. Works for golf just fine, but not for baseball. I don't think you can do much better than the Exogrid.

I've learned the hard - and expensive - way that Stealths lose their pop very fast. I am not at all sold on the two-piece design and their flex shaft. Works for golf just fine, but not for baseball. I don't think you can do much better than the Exogrid.

 

 

Agreed, and I also found that out the hard way! The original red Stealth was one of the best bats ever made, but since then the quality has gone WAY downhill!

I have never liked the Stealths. I never used it in a game situation, but I have swung one in the cage and didn't like it very much.

Akadema gloves are top notch. The bat I have never used, but I am sure it is high quality.

 

Yes, Akadema, I think, is some of the best around. I bought an Akadema glove when I was in the 8th grade, and used it through high school, and never had to re-lace or had anything happen to it.

 

Did you use an Akadema glove?

 

The bats are wonderful. As I said I had three. Nothing ever went bad with any of them. I just liked to try the new ones every season. I used one for two seasons my fr. and so. years and it still had a good pop to it. They just made a new model my jr. year.

Do yourself and your boys a favor and buy a Miken bat, anyone who plays softball will tell you that they have made the hottest bats for years. 2 years ago they started making baseball bats, I know the youth MIKEN BURN is unbelievable, So I asume the adult bats are just the same. http://www.mikensports.com

The slowpich softball bats will add 75 to 100 feet to whatever you were hitting before. They are amazing.

WOOD! Okay I am old, but the sound of the crack of the bat, as the ball hits a wooden bat, is music to my old ears! The ping of the ball striking an aluminum bat, just doesn't do it for me!

Easton's stealth bats are great bats as well.

 

Agree love em!

Agree love em!

 

Hey Hero, your pic brings back bad memories 4 us browns fans,lol, It was great to see the man who ran kosar out of cleveland so angry after losing the Super Bowl.:lol:

I bought my son a ExoGrid and he loves it. He also uses a Nike Torque and likes it too.

I like the Nike Torgue. I used one a UK camp and a Sunday league I played in at EKU. And they are nice bats.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.