Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Murray 38 Somerset 36

Featured Replies

Somerset had an off game shooting. Price and Wallen are usually deadly from the 3 but both missed some open looks last night. I thought Somerset had to many TO's last night and that ended up getting them in the end. It just wasn't the Jumpers night.

 

I still think Somerset has the potential to win the 12th Region and maybe this early loss in the all A will fuel a run in the the post season.

Welcome to BGP Coach Kinney and be sure to visit the New Member forum....thumb[1].gif

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/forumd...aysprune=&f=34

 

Read the "Everything a Rookie" thread and it will answer, any questions.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's all get back, to discussing the game between Murray and Somerset. Leave the snide comments for the pm's.

Murray, though not great, it not a bad team and is capable of beating some people

Did you see the game?

 

Sat in Section 203, and saw every game except the Hazard vs. OC game, and the only reason I didn't stay for that game, was because of the weather.

Sat in Section 203, and saw every game except the Hazard vs. OC game, and the only reason I didn't stay for that game, was because of the weather.
OK, then you're entitled to your opinion. I'm betting that some on here commenting on how ugly the game was probably weren't there.

 

Murray doesn't always make it look pretty, but their style is fairly effective. I appreciate good defense, and I didn't come away from the game thinking it was one of the ugliest I had ever seen.

This was the ugliest game I have seen in a long while. Then a half hour later it went to second place. You could tell Murray had a very good team, and I may not be right about them, but they just looked a little off. Can't wait to see them play RH tonight.

OK, then you're entitled to your opinion. I'm betting that some on here commenting on how ugly the game was probably weren't there.

 

Murray doesn't always make it look pretty, but their style is fairly effective. I appreciate good defense, and I didn't come away from the game thinking it was one of the ugliest I had ever seen.

 

If you have read any of my post, (CovCath vs Elliott County 5th/3rd) you would know that I love teams who play a great "D" but this wasn't a game that either team played great "D".

 

Understand I love the city of Murray. My daughter goes to Murray State University, and she loves the area as do I, but not being a fan of either Somerset or Murray I can view a game without my rose colored glasses blinding me and I will agree Uncle Jed, that 30 minutes later the RH game even beat the Murray game as one of the worst games that I have seen in a long, long while.

If you have read any of my post, (CovCath vs Elliott County 5th/3rd) you would know that I love teams who play a great "D" but this wasn't a game that either team played great "D".

 

Understand I love the city of Murray. My daughter goes to Murray State University, and she loves the area as do I, but not being a fan of either Somerset or Murray I can view a game without my rose colored glasses blinding me and I will agree Uncle Jed, that 30 minutes later the RH game even beat the Murray game as one of the worst games that I have seen in a long, long while.

I'm not associated with either team, either ... I just didn't think it was ugly as you did. Different strokes ...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.