Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Murray 38 Somerset 36

Featured Replies

Have these guys seen Murray at all?

  • Replies 38
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then I may have to agree with you... Somerset's 45% isn't terrible so they must not have been able to get up alot of shots... Murrays isn't very good though and they were the winning team.[/QUOTE]

 

I said nothing about how good they were... I said their shooting percentage isn't very good at all for this game.:thumb: Read my whole post.

 

Sweet you have me misquoted anyways...

Well then I may have to agree with you... Somerset's 45% isn't terrible so they must not have been able to get up alot of shots... Murrays isn't very good though and they were the winning team.[/QUOTE]

 

I said nothing about how good they were... I said their shooting percentage isn't very good at all for this game.:thumb: Read my whole post.

 

Sweet you have me misquoted anyways...

 

I didn't misquote you that is straight from your post.

Well I didn't mean misquote. I mean you added "Well" in front of my sentence. And you totally didn't understand my post... I was talking about shooting percentages, which is why it says Murrays and not Murray.

This is a pretty low scoring game... does anyone know how this ranks on lowest scored games played at the All A?

Well I didn't mean misquote. I mean you added "Well" in front of my sentence. And you totally didn't understand my post... I was talking about shooting percentages, which is why it says Murrays and not Murray.

 

The "well" was from the beginning of the post and should have not been in my post. My bad on that. By not putting the ' in Murray's % does make the quote sound different.

The "well" was from the beginning of the post and should have not been in my post. My bad on that. By not putting the ' in Murray's % does make the quote sound different.

 

It's all good man. My bad for making it difficult.:lol: I haven't seen either of these two teams play so I wouldn't know if they were good or not... I was just commenting on the low score.

Wow--Somerset couldn't even last long enough to get eliminated by an evil private school and have something to blame it on???? :D

It's called defense ...

 

No it's called BAD basketball. This game and the Rose Hill game, were just bad basketball games.

Wow--Somerset couldn't even last long enough to get eliminated by an evil private school and have something to blame it on???? :D

 

Ouch.:laugh:

No it's called BAD basketball. This game and the Rose Hill game, were just bad basketball games.
Did you see the game?
Wow--Somerset couldn't even last long enough to get eliminated by an evil private school and have something to blame it on???? :D

 

Wow-- Dont be bitter just because Somerset is second all-time in wins in the Class A tournament, and not a private school! No one said anything about blaming it on something!

Lower scoring game than I expected.

Wow-- Dont be bitter just because Somerset is second all-time in wins in the Class A tournament, and not a private school! No one said anything about blaming it on something!
It seems like a fair comment in light that Somerset has often been eliminated by private schools in the All A Classic and I've been told that it was a source of frustration for some in the school system. And, of course, there's Wilson Sears ... :lol:

 

I will say this, though ... I have always seen classy behavior by the basketball program, win or lose.

Somerset had an off game shooting. Price and Wallen are usually deadly from the 3 but both missed some open looks last night. I thought Somerset had to many TO's last night and that ended up getting them in the end. It just wasn't the Jumpers night.

 

I still think Somerset has the potential to win the 12th Region and maybe this early loss in the all A will fuel a run in the the post season.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.