Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West Carter vs Bath Co. predictions

Featured Replies

Bath Co. by 12.

I think it will be closer then that. I think the big Barker kid, will have a huge game down low.

Where is this game played? This should be a close one.

Where is this game played? This should be a close one.

 

Game will be played at West. Bo Thompson for West has played well lately! He's 6'7" and could give Bath some trouble both inside and outside.

Should be a great game. Both teams coming off losses.

I'll take West in an upset in this one by 3. Should be a close game reguardless.

West by a little. ......

I really think both big guys for west will give bath some problems....West takes it in a close one

Does Bath not have anyone inside??? I know West will have plenty to worry about with Clemmons and Metz. I think it will be a 5 point game or so either way.

Bath Co. 67-61.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.