Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Coach at St. Xavier...

Featured Replies

Thanks for stepping up and speaking for me guys but WOW are you misreading my intentions.

 

First I was trying to get a rise out of you, I did.

 

Second, it was only half in jest. I know Amy and in no way shape or form was this intended to be derogatory toward her. I think she could probably be successful.

 

The real intent (and I probably didn't communicate this) was that a young, attractive and capable woman coaching would be a welcome change of pace from what we now see at X and all other schools.

 

Tiger 2023 maybe someone should lighten up a bit.

 

AllTell, give it up...there's just no politically correct way to discuss this.:laugh: You said this in "half jest" because what, it would be a "half joke" if X hired her? Or, you suggested Amy's hire because she's "attractive" and beats most men in the "easy on the eyes test" for new hires? Somebody needs to go back to gender sensitivity training!:lol:

Wow you X guys sure have a thin skin.

 

I said it only half in jest becase I think Amy could do the job.

 

And FWIW no one has ever accused me of being (or trying to be) politically correct before.

  • Author

I would really be surprised if she is a candidate for the job. Who knows, she may apply and interview. In any event, I don't think that she is what the AD is looking for in reorganizing the program. Time will tell.

  • Author

ALL Tell - Does that mean that you wont run for political office....

 

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Wow you X guys sure have a thin skin.

 

I said it only half in jest becase I think Amy could do the job.

 

And FWIW no one has ever accused me of being (or trying to be) politically correct before.

 

All Tell, I laughed when I read your suggestion, it didn't make me mad. I just laughed a little harder at you trying to explain why you nominated Amy to be hired. Out of curiousity, if Szabo left today, would your friend Amy be on your top 20 wish list for a new hire?;)

 

I agree with River, as qualified and good as Amy may be I don't think X wants holdovers from the old regime. Time to bring in some new faces.

The DeSales coach seems to be doing quite well. Could he be a candidate? Coach Just (formerly of Iroquois and Jeffersonville) is one of the top coaches in the area. Could he be a candidate?

Are they currently taking apps? When will the arena be finished? Keep us updated on the arena. Seating capacity, pics, size of floor (94 or 84ft). Is the program solid or needs someone young to get the men interested.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.