New Coach at St. Xavier...

Thanks for stepping up and speaking for me guys but WOW are you misreading my intentions.

First I was trying to get a rise out of you, I did.

Second, it was only half in jest. I know Amy and in no way shape or form was this intended to be derogatory toward her. I think she could probably be successful.

The real intent (and I probably didn't communicate this) was that a young, attractive and capable woman coaching would be a welcome change of pace from what we now see at X and all other schools.

Tiger 2023 maybe someone should lighten up a bit.

AllTell, give it up...there's just no politically correct way to discuss this.:laugh: You said this in "half jest" because what, it would be a "half joke" if X hired her? Or, you suggested Amy's hire because she's "attractive" and beats most men in the "easy on the eyes test" for new hires? Somebody needs to go back to gender sensitivity training!:lol:

Wow you X guys sure have a thin skin.

I said it only half in jest becase I think Amy could do the job.

And FWIW no one has ever accused me of being (or trying to be) politically correct before.

All Tell, I laughed when I read your suggestion, it didn't make me mad. I just laughed a little harder at you trying to explain why you nominated Amy to be hired. Out of curiousity, if Szabo left today, would your friend Amy be on your top 20 wish list for a new hire?;)

I agree with River, as qualified and good as Amy may be I don't think X wants holdovers from the old regime. Time to bring in some new faces.