Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miss Basketball Predictions

Featured Replies

Saw this one going in the boys thread, and thought I would see what everyone's thoughts were on who seems like the front-runner for Miss Basketball.

Monique Reid-Fern Creek

Walz has a phenomenal player coming to Louisville next year!

Sarah Rowe- Rockcastle County. Yes, I am being a homer but her stats are great. If I am not mistaken she is scoring over 20 per game.

Cierra Ricketts of Fairdale will pull some of the Jefferson Co. votes away from Monique Reed of Fern Creek.

 

I will go with Natalie Novasel from Lexington Catholic but the best player IMO is Reed.

It's a shame that the Mason County duo of De'Sarae Chambers and Lacey Cline aren't mentioned more. If they got half the hype Darius Miller got, they'd be top contenders. They are 1 and 2 all-time in Lady Royals' scoring history and are both all over today's state stat leaders.

Write it down!

Natalie Novesel

I really think Monique Reid is the best player in the state this year. There are many other great ones out there but this girl is the best I have seen.

I've not seen Monique Reid play, but according to the KHSAA, as of yesterday, she is averaging 30.5 ppg (second) and 18.8 rpg (tops in the state). WOW!!

Maggie Prewitt-- led MC to 3 straight sweet 16's, and may add another this year!

  • Author
Maggie Prewitt-- led MC to 3 straight sweet 16's, and may add another this year!

 

Yes, and if they win the region again, they could very well make a run at the title, with close games being played with all the top teams in the state.

Monique Reid-Fern Creek

Walz has a phenomenal player coming to Louisville next year!

 

I agree. Saw her against Boone Co earlier this year and she was unreal. I have been to the state tournament and have seen many of the others mentioned on here and without a doubt, Reid is the best I have seen.

Adia Mathies from Iroquois has to be a serious contender for this award. She's the real deal and will without a doubt lead her team back to Diddle, and may win a state title!!

Adia Mathies from Iroquois has to be a serious contender for this award. She's the real deal and will without a doubt lead her team back to Diddle' date=' and may win a state title!![/quote']

 

I believe she is only a junior. No doubt next year she and Rainey from Warren East should be the top 2 candidates. Would love to see them both suit up in Cardinal red in two years.

Thanks for the correction! Personally however, I'd like to see her in blue and white:)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.